[L2J] L2 Strict - where PvP happens

Belzebul

Oh cme on guys don't tell me that you are gonna argue now.

Roz,imo you should kick that RobbeN!I don't know him but judging by his actions he is not the kind of person that you should trust.

Oh cme on guys don't tell me that you are gonna argue now.

Roz,imo you should kick that RobbeN!I don't know him but judging by his actions he is not the kind of person that you should trust.

He gives the half money. but yes, he has only one more chance.

He gives the half money. but yes, he has only one more chance.

Would you prefer the players to remember the server for its corrupted staff or for the wise admin who kick'd the corrupted man?

Would you prefer the players to remember the server for its corrupted staff or for the wise admin who kick'd the corrupted man?

He is not corrupted, he is just idiot, but no corrupted.

NVM, another failed attempt of the no lifer (holysmoke) about the corruption.

Firstly, why no lifer?

Secondly, you can't say we misunderstood or something like that.The pics are clear.He can't be that idiot.

Also, you started insulting mothers at your own forum.Is it a logical reaction from an admin? Hell no.

To sum up, you and that dumb Robben are so woeful that you tried to prove us wrong by saing loads of bullsh_ts, like robben wanted to fix bugs-he spoke with us and other sh_ts.

I have to say you are humiliated.Nothing more, nothing less.

Firstly, why no lifer?

Secondly, you can't say we misunderstood or something like that.The pics are clear.He can't be that idiot.

Also, you started insulting mothers at your own forum.Is it a logical reaction from an admin? Hell no.

To sum up, you and that dumb Robben are so woeful that you tried to prove us wrong by saing loads of bullsh_ts, like robben wanted to fix bugs-he spoke with us and other sh_ts.

I have to say you are humiliated.Nothing more, nothing less.

1) you are no lifer, because you are not playing in that server anymore and you keep visiting the forum

2) he is my best friend, believe me HE IS that idiot.

3) when i did? if i did, im sry, im human you know

Its not shits, its the truth, the one who tried to say bullshits is you and your friends.

1) you are no lifer, because you are not playing in that server anymore and you keep visiting the forum

2) he is my best friend, believe me HE IS that idiot.

3) when i did? if i did, im sry, im human you know

Its not shits, its the truth, the one who tried to say bullshits is you and your friends.

I visited the forum only to support my friends.

Some say that having bad company influences you, I guess they were right.

Didn't you insult that posei's mother?

Shame on.

Anyway, I won't keep posting in your failed topic.All have already understood the status of your server and the "games" that are played there.We already have 3 pics.The third shows Robben kicking Nabzor from oly and he lost 20 pts.I won't post anything though.

Bye.

I visited the forum only to support my friends.

Some say that having bad company influences you, I guess they were right.

Didn't you insult that posei's mother?

Shame on.

Anyway, I won't keep posting in your failed topic.All have already understood the status of your server and the "games" that are played there.We already have 3 pics.The third shows Robben kicking Nabzor from oly and he lost 20 pts.I won't post anything though.

Bye.

ye, he first insulted me, it was natural to flame him back.

well dude, i dunno if you really believe that the server is corrupted or you are doing this because you want to destroy the server, really dunno.

Hm.Lagging as hell?Hell yeah.That's why we love SeRk's creations :)

LOL,come on now don't act like the stupid kids!

Whatcha gonna do if somebody will do the same with our server once it's live?

seems that many people come back or new people come.

After some days of 30-40 players online, now 70-80 players are online for more than 24 hours.

the svr grow the community BTW rozdex look to do somethink for active /passive skills  archers has duel might , might etc

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
    • or at least to tell you an update that sorry but still not at home.. 10 days is suspisious.. but he is long time offline from discord indeed... maybe something happened?
    • I never had problems with him. Again, Im not sure if he scammed or not. But 10+ days without answering after we already paid, its a bit sus. If you know you wouldnt be able to answer for a few days, after receiving and confirming the amount, why dont keep in touch? or just say "hey, dont send now because I will only be available after day x.".  
    • i used to ask him for stuff etc, i dont think he scammed ... if he does i will be suprised...
  • Topics