[L2J] L2 Strict - where PvP happens

Belzebul

well dude today i was playing then a guy did substack bug , (pp-bishop) he had augment Shadow Spark or smth like that which makes him invincible , mystic immunity + hits + bishop heals , when i reported him to GM , thats what he said :

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8885/sanstitrejr.jpg

then he told me "wait i will check" , he made /allblock , for 3 hours he was just talking with his own language with some other random players , and decided to ignore me...

dont mess with robben, he is just a money supporter, he doesnt even know english so...

nvm are you talking about Minakosps or something like this? If yes, yes this guy has many many aug skills, whats the prob?

dont mess with robben, he is just a money supporter, he doesnt even know english so...

nvm are you talking about Minakosps or something like this? If yes, yes this guy has many many aug skills, whats the prob?

CalltheDoctor , only 1 AM augmented +18 or 16 and PP/Bishop using elemental protection , resist fire/water - divine protection , mystic immunity , bishop heals , balance life....

stop saying all these bad things about svr other says ban , other many many item skills , other have +18 weap why dont you look your own char in this svr and leave rozdex do his job ???

Why you just have to flame other's servers because you've got PWNED ?!?

And so what..CallTheDoctor may have been lucky!This does not mean corruption or smth!

If you try you will surpass him

guys you have realy serious problems with that lags ...

I left for that too...

maybe when you finaly fix them I will come back :)

Why you just have to flame other's servers because you've got PWNED ?!?

And so what..CallTheDoctor may have been lucky!This does not mean corruption or smth!

If you try you will surpass him

i dont PWNED i say for other post that i see fro the svr  i just say the svr is good exept lags i dont have problem with anyone char but say that gm give items to the clan which i am member and flame the svr