[Script] Baium Vortex (Enter while you're afk or doing someting else)

iamhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

someone have idea for make char hit baium himself ? cause i tried with auto attack only baium and with large range, but my char speak always with npc.... and don't go hit baium :'(

thanks

U ppl arent thinking right?

AUTO ENTER AND HIT BAIUM

LABEL(A)

PosInRange(112598,14038,10072,100)

{

NPCSEL(Angelic Vortex[iD=12571])

DELAY(1000)

NPCDLG(Angelic Vortex[iD=12571])

DELAY(1000)

DLGSEL(Go where the angelic vortex leads.)

DELAY(1000)

CALL(A)

}

MOVETO(114384,15777,10072)

LABEL(B)

NPCSEL(Baium[iD=29020])

DELAY(1000)

NPCDLG(Baium[iD=29020])

CALL(B)

I havnt tested the part of MOVETO(114384,15777,10072) supose is center of baium ROOM, but i didnt get position there, i got under it and put Z of same level of Angelic Vortex.

I havent tested NPCSEL(Baium[iD=29020])  NPCDLG(Baium[iD=29020]), i dont know if it will target baium on all servers, and i dont know if he will got ot hit him, i tested this method with normal mobs and it autotarget em and autoattack em.  And im not pretty sure if baium RB is 29020 ID, and statue is 29025, maybe is viceverza but someone must try this ).

Get fun testing it, but i think it should work correctly if ID's ar OK, i already tested if script inside brackets of posrange works if u ar far from vortex, and it doesnt work, so script should work CORRECTLY plz TEST IT :P

Thanks a lot.

I try to get my blood fabric and i will test this tuesday morning (respawn baium time )

i will give infos about.

i think something, what about with LABEL 2, my char will not try to join center of room after each time to speak vortex ? or he will do that only when he will be enter in room ?

thanks again

look here :)

Baium id is like u say 29020

http://www.lineagedroplist.com/npc/B,1/29020/Baium.html

i will try tomorrow, i have blooded fabric :)

if yu are not sure for second parts... i will use first part and make attack ON with only Baium on monster attack and big big range :) like 5000 lol :)

i will post tomorrow with more info after baium

thanks again