L2.NET for RPG-CLUB

Shomid

Actualy when logging on without the update you can't just target , so maybe they just changed the opcode concerning the targeting system or the packet structure w/e. Would need to sniff it or to reverse their shit to know more.

thats somewhat true but its more complicated then that :), we've already found the change, for now you could invent your own targetting packet system in a script.

the botting is not done by L2.NET, most likely IGwalker as IGwalker calls functions inside the client instead of interpretting packets for the most part.

i dont get it

so the old igwalker method which is posted here on this forum still works with some  old system folder?

Or do they use newer walker with l2fork?

no and no

both of what you said would result in the use of the real opcodes instead of the custom opcodes

it's probably walker loaded on top of the security

the solution seems here but i dont have 150 posts :)

http://allcheats.ru/post1942170-314/

So if anyone can help send me a message XD

walker 1 l2net 0

what a let down :(

ok let's start spamming :D

the solution seems here but i dont have 150 posts :)

http://allcheats.ru/post1942170-314/

So if anyone can help send me a message XD

walker 1 l2net 0

what a let down :(

Its not fair to reset the score when L2.NET loses :P

Its not really that it can't be done, just that none of us play on that server... no reason to stress about making it work.

Anyways, walker will most likely get patched sooner or later.

Its not fair to reset the score when L2.NET loses :P

Its not really that it can't be done, just that none of us play on that server... no reason to stress about making it work.

Anyways, walker will most likely get patched sooner or later.

well in theory l2net is great and very flexible

but what use does it have if for example there are almost no good scripts for it ( most ppl wouldnt even be able to use it if not for the fighter 358+ script) and what use does  it have if it doesnt work for the servers and only on servers the staff play ( since the staff are 4-5 ppl not a wide selection if they mostly try to fix only those)

Doesnt Asterios use same kind of "protetction" as rpg?

Anyways still iam dissapointed