L2.NET for RPG-CLUB

Shomid

bots work there only that we don;t know how

l2net team don't play there so no interes to spent time making l2net working on RPG

my advice: play fair or find another server to bot

I believed in what mpj123 said! :

fix is being worked on, but no release date, seems like they found a way to change the opcodes.

but then I cried because of what he wrote here:

Its not really that it can't be done, just that none of us play on that server... no reason to stress about making it work.

Anyways, walker will most likely get patched sooner or later.

most likely..but for now someone made it work,and will find another way after that,and so on,until the admin or the cracker get bored :D,hope the option to change key will help

Who made it work? I didn't see anyone botting since they added the antibot. Only CP spam with L2C or L2 potion user.

Can you fraps this guy(s) who are botting right now? I'd like to have a little conversation with him : )

I believed in what mpj123 said! :

fix is being worked on, but no release date, seems like they found a way to change the opcodes.

but then I cried because of what he wrote here:

Its not really that it can't be done, just that none of us play on that server... no reason to stress about making it work.

Anyways, walker will most likely get patched sooner or later.

Don`t think so, the old walker version wasn`t working 100% and some server walker aint working

Slothmo released a beta (not to the public) with some kind of opcode fix, not sure if its going to fix the rpg-club issue though... I'm way too swamped with hw lately to care or check. Specially with the current garbage MXC has been throwing at me. I lost all taste to help anyone on MXC.

Slothmo released a beta (not to the public) with some kind of opcode fix, not sure if its going to fix the rpg-club issue though... I'm way too swamped with hw lately to care or check. Specially with the current garbage MXC has been throwing at me. I lost all taste to help anyone on MXC.

If you refer to this thread with "the current garbage"

then you are mad because ppl have different opinion about l2net then you?

lol

mpj123 so you will not try to make L2Net work again at rpg-club?

Well, I only used l2net, cause I dont like walker so much, and cause, I'm already customized with l2net stuff.

hope, someone can make it work ... :s

• 1 month later...

Posted by some1 called xen in l2net forums:

It is easy use this ingame script file - kill mobs in the set square. This Demo version WORK! Basically it is suitable for mele class

I have a script on a functional close to l2w**er, I will lay out a demo the version which works, fulfilling one function - kills mobs.

We open a file in a notepad and we change script key parametres:

1. NickName ='Your game nick ';
2. CharNumber=0; //Serial number your char
3. Radius_Kacha=1700; //radius of allowed band of a bot

Part of my procedure of definition, fix targeting and pickup:

if NewIDpckTarget=false then // 0x1F (Action)
if (Length(pck)=18) then // length packet from l2client
if ((ReadD(2)=MyID)and //if first 2 byte = myid...
//and((pck[16]=#$FF)and(pck[17]=#$FF))and //It is possible and without it :)
((pck[18]= #$00)OR(pck[18]= #$01))) // press Shift?
then begin
NewIDTarget:=pck[1]; // "save" new id in "NewIDTarget"
SendMsg_to_CL('* ID Target - detected!'); // messge from client
NewIDpckTarget:=true; //flag
end;

Copy a script in folder SCRIPTS l2phx, start a script on the screen of a choice of the character. Enter. In game make 4 actions that the script has recognised id packages, it is necessary to make all them:

1. Select self in target (for detect packet "1F:Action(ObjectID, OriginX, OriginY, OriginZ:Integer);")

2. We will run about a little (detect 0x59 (ValidatePosition))

3. We use skill (RequestMagicSkillUse)

4. We will write to a chat digit 1 (detect pck "say')

Now as the script works, at first it is necessary to bring necessary to us mobs how it to make? We will simply select mob in the purpose and we will print out in a chat "1", further if it is still necessary mob

Then we remember a point of centre of a square, to a chat we write "pos", the coordinate is remembered, now all is ready for start, we write to a chat "start" to start fight.

"stop" and "pause" stop operation.

' reset ' unset all brought data, "resetid" - unsets recognised id packages. Solution simple enough.

Английский знаю плохо, но думаю все понятно)