Free Signature for the first guy ^^

I'm not saying he shouldn't use the render or anything you got me wrong .. i just pointed out the fact that he is subordinate of the lackness of ideas. {DarkLord} or whatever his name is like.

He may like this theme as you do,that doesn't make him wannabe.

It actaully does requesting same thing from the same creator of mine.

At least i've got proven that staff members always go together. And i talk about human rights and the right that allow me to express my opinion. If there's a rule: "Don't express your opinion." Than you can punish me/do whatever you want to do with my profile. ( Ban Member )

well.... this forum is professional and kidgarden in the same time ;P

also is PERSONAL forum... and the ppl with the most access are the "rules" so they can ban free... they have ALL the right to ban someone without warning or reason.. cause? cause this forums is their forum... so is useless to say: "I have the right to say my opinion so dont ban me"

Here (cause u are long time here) you can see that opinion = flame so the ban is clearly xD

I'm not saying he shouldn't use the render or anything you got me wrong .. i just pointed out the fact that he is subordinate of the lackness of ideas. {DarkLord} or whatever his name is like.

..and all im saying is that he doesnt differ from anyone else here. So again, why care for it.

well.... this forum is professional and kidgarden in the same time ;P

also is PERSONAL forum... and the ppl with the most access are the "rules" so they can ban free... they have ALL the right to ban someone without warning or reason.. cause? cause this forums is their forum... so is useless to say: "I have the right to say my opinion so dont ban me"

Here (cause u are long time here) you can see that opinion = flame so the ban is clearly xD

Well.. you are 100% right, except the "professional" part.. and seriously if someone wants to spam me cuz of saying this... they can do it freely as it will only represent how little you actually know about things this forum concernes.

Besides as you say.. ppl with access do as they please, grismo demonstrates that almost daily, and yes.. its cuz this forum is not even near anything professional. I mean cmon.. "maxcheaters" with maybe 3 ppl that actually know how to program and even they just fix their own packs not really contribute anything usefull. epic.

jesus just close this topic ill tell u to reopen it in 30 mins when the sig will be rdy .jeez

waw i agree with this a lot more than anything else posted above.