TERA Online NCSOFT

Guys,

I recently read that there is a quite big possiblity that L3 will not realease at summer 2011. NCsoft is the only company that can hit the "MONSTER" called Blizzard Entertainment. The new project and the new engine that NCsoft was making for Lineage 3 has stopped for the last 2 months because they are working on Aion which has taken !!A LOT!! of WoW players and the community since the game launched has increased dramatically. So, what do you do when your MMO is slowly killing WoW? ;) . Now NCsoft is taking some of the WoW features and remakes them to something a lot better and efficient. On the other hand, Blizzard is trying to make WoW:Cataclysm a more GRAPHICAL expansion than a gaming expansion(for the wow players: they removed Path of the Titans to increase the graphic database). The huge success of NCsoft is because of the New Cry Engine which NCsoft made 3 years ago(April 13th 2007). Activision Bought that engine and made Crysis(November 16th 2007). NCsoft Planned to release Aion with the UnReal Engine(Lineage II's Engine) but, on NCsoft's forums everyone was complaining about it so on 2008 NCsoft COMPLETELY remade the Cry Engine and Aion Open Beta released on summer 2009. The comments of the game were a complete fail because it was another simple grinding game like lineage 2 with no crafting capabilities. NCsoft looked at the Aion forums and made what the gamers wanted and took some of the WoW's features. Aion launched on November 2009. Gamers from Guild Wars and Lineage II tryed the game and were really impresed by the AMAZING graphics that Aion:The Tower Of Eternity has. Aion patch 1.5 released at the start of 2010 and thats what made Aion rise and its slowly DESTOYING WoW. Now 1.9 launched and the community of Aion has increased dramaticaly since 1.5. On September 7th the new Aion Expansion will hit and it is going to be FREE which is an extremely wise move.

TerA Online doesn't stand a chance to Aion and Bluehole is a sooo CRAP company that doesnt have developers for its engine. Think about it. ;D

If you ask me, Aion is the most fantastic game right now and i believe that it will kill WoW. Just Try It ;) 8)

Yours Sincerely,

Megasus

are you kidding? Ncsoft was waste over million for aion commercial.Retail aion already had to merg beause lack of player rofl.killing wow where you read that>?

pls son

they are working on Aion which has taken !!A LOT!! of WoW players and the community since the game launched has increased dramatically. So, what do you do when your MMO is slowly killing WoW? ;)

that's why they merged servers and people were leaving everyday and grouping was hard like shit :D

Are you crazy? Everyday they make countless pugs. Do you have any idea about how HUGE Aion's community is right now?

i do.

you can't even find group for NTC or SR and everyone goes solo/duo with the super kiting system.

cleric goes solo

sorc goes solo

sm goes solo

ranger goes solo

aion doesn't have people thats why they merged 14 servers on 7.

as far as i remember they even merged 3 servers into 1 imagine how they lack of community. plus their forums are nothing more than full of whining with all the rights of course since support of NCWest sucks and updates are coming really late. imagine on korea they had 1.9 and on PTS 2.0 and on EU/NA we had 1.5

and then we got 1.9 , koreans got 2.0 live

I can fucking read what the site is saying!

Anyway!

The game looks awesome!

I'm gonna play it for sure!It ahas a really nice gameplay you control where you are hitting with aim!It's cool!

• 3 weeks later...