[HELP] l2off - i7 processor

Traitor™

Question

11 answers to this question

You're right endART, i7 can't handle l2server it can't load and even if it loads it crash all time. So if you buy a i7 for a l2server, you bought a useless processor, well you can use it for l2j... xD

maybe don't have understand my question.!

i have ask if anyone know any solution for l2off work at i7 proseccor..!!

and if not...plz  if know to send me a any hosting (dedicated server) for my server..!!!

better i want at germany.!

thx for answer

lol WTF ? are you dumb ? there is no solution for this, is i7 arquitecture is different we cant change it or fix it. You can install any OS and on it a VmWare Virtual Machine and it will give you errors in any way.

lol WTF ? are you dumb ? there is no solution for this, is i7 arquitecture is different we cant change it or fix it. You can install any OS and on it a VmWare Virtual Machine and it will give you errors in any way.

it is so hard to give the answer without making the smart ass??

I gave the answer, THERE IS ON SOLUTION.  :D Its so hard to understand that i7 processors are incompatible with L2Off Server SoftWare ?

just learn the english well to be able to learn expression of some words.

word dumb in a case like this have no sense. he just made a question and not a definition.

just learn the english well to be able to learn expression of some words.

word dumb in a case like this have no sense. he just made a question and not a definition.

Sure dude keep up

omg maybe you need better glasses...!!read what i write here

i have ask if anyone know any solution for l2off work at i7 proseccor..!!

and if not...plz  if know to send me a any hosting (dedicated server) for my server..!!!

better i want at germany.!

thx for answer

i said...and IF NOT..!!!i dont say. " ye i know have solution so tell me.! omfg

/locked