Dupe Items L2J Interlude

totti

First of all i never tried this bug. My friend told me this.

This was working in L2Extrema but they already fixed it.

How to:

Drop the item that u want to dupe

U dropped that item, but u can view it in ur inventory. So go to warehouse and save it there

Pick up the item on the ground.

U can view one in ur inventory and the other in ur warehouse

I share this cuz it can work in some l2j's so if u find a server where this work plz tell us

Ty guys

[move]Title is "Dupe Items L2J Interlude" cuz L2Extrema is Interlude but maybe this can work in c5 l2j[/move]

chances are, if your server fixed it, it was because of amped... and most admins WILL get updated amped and everything is fixed.

Nice share anyways, maybe some admins don't use amped (you'd be surprised...) and it will work there.

First of all i never tried this bug. My friend told me this.

This was working in L2Extrema but they already fixed it.

How to:

Drop the item that u want to dupe

U dropped that item, but u can view it in ur inventory. So go to warehouse and save it there

Pick up the item on the ground.

U can view one in ur inventory and the other in ur warehouse

I share this cuz it can work in some l2j's so if u find a server where this work plz tell us

Ty guys

[move]Title is "Dupe Items L2J Interlude" cuz L2Extrema is Interlude but maybe this can work in c5 l2j[/move]

it's to simple to working ;p

but thx

chances are, if your server fixed it, it was because of amped... and most admins WILL get updated amped and everything is fixed.

Nice share anyways, maybe some admins don't use amped (you'd be surprised...) and it will work there.

lol amped is an exploit guard of L2off server, L2J servers are not using amped..