Mega Discussion!L2walker versus L2NET!

xTheVioLaToR

as i remember l2w doesnt have z-range, so you could attack f.e. catas mobs when you were outside... ofc bot stucked then, trying to hit mob through ground.. you have 0 problems like that with l2net.. thats just another point for ltwonet.

L2w , have nice craft /vendor/buy options , and auto relogin ! and auto set up shop so for me its very usefull ^^ on d-net while allot of down's , i didint find those options at l2-net and i dont know how to make for them script so  in this point

easy and simply , and dont take much time to configure shop etc

+1 for walker !

as i remember l2w doesnt have z-range, so you could attack f.e. catas mobs when you were outside... ofc bot stucked then, trying to hit mob through ground.. you have 0 problems like that with l2net.. thats just another point for ltwonet.

Wrong. L2Walker has had z-limiting for years.

Since I still play Retail (lawl t_t), I have to rely on L2Walker's OOG because it handles GG better than L2.NET if I recall. Also, L2Walker's autoattack setup is much more comprehensive than L2.NET's at the moment, but I hear they are working on that (collision, looting, etc).

Regardless, both programs have their uses. L2.NET is, hands down, much more capable in the scripting department (although L2W has made improvements to their scripting language recently), and it's a better program for private servers. I've made some pretty awesome scripts with it, but I'm stuck with L2Walker until L2.NET get a little more 'safe' on Retail--unless it already is and nobody told me!

I just love how all the people who vote for L2W have -5 karma, aka... the tards :D

L2.NET = Windows / for the smarter users who believe in control over their apps. With customization

L2W = mac / for retarded members wanting something quick n fast that "works".