[L2J] L2 Wars Arena [Faction]

DreaM

But in top i see player with Arcana Mace +17

1  	BG  	Goddess  	Arcana Mace - Acumen  	17  	Storm Screamer  	

http://www.l2wars.com/?main=topenchants

Fail? Or!?!?!?

you should also take a look at the staff section.. so i guess my answer is.. OR!?!?!?

She has admin status, but thats since pvp balance and all she needs it, other gms dont even have spawn item privs, get rewards from clan wh, or spawn npcs till restart only etc.. anyway if she was corrupted, then its same if we close anyway rofl.

Tittle changed since server is online already... sorry for not answering lately just had real life issues i had to deal with.

Kissass.... >.>

Servers require alot of atention and alot of care.. most servers with pro features like this fail cus of the simple reasons of management... and ull see im right.. iv been doing this for alot of time now and worked for alot of servers... so i think i got some expiriance in this domain. ^^

I wish it luck too.. and hope for the best.. but im sure smth bad will happen :P and interlude? lol

Ι have to agree with Sofaki. I don't think that such servers succeed even if it looks from their features that they will have a brand future. Btw i think that this thing with the special pots/scrolls is just too much. I don't think that such things should be added.

Seems like what we've said is true. 4 ppl online -.-'

Seems like what we've said is true. 4 ppl online -.-'

What are you talking about? seems what you said.. is said by someone who doesnt understand the situation were in and most important, you never even saw a l2 server with custom mods.. all this tvt and custom eq is same old monotone copy and can't compare to a server with free hands over every aspect... Besides, what setekh said is true and doesnt have anything to do with your nab "predictions", which to me are just illusions? i mean you make assumptions about something you dont even know.. so how can it be anything more?

Right now, the only way to get to know us, is too see this thread and rofl.. how many cheaters will play a server you cant exploit? or better yet.. most of the active ppl here have visited and liked our server, the only reason they didnt stay is obvious.. no community and lol how could there be any, if were not even added to 1 votelists or anything close to advertising lol?

The reason we are not added is because i was busy working on an updater that for a change will prevent phx and any other program i choose to and wont let you be ingame if you arent validated. Most of the client side "protection" can be easily bypassed.. this one i guarantee you, even if you hax, it wont help.. as its code and validation algorithms will vary every min.. but whatever.

The reason im writing this is cuz the file updater is done and the next thing ill integrate is the auto voter.. all youll do is eneter your account and get rewards when its done, not to mention i can make it vote pretty fast on a dynamic host..

Anyway, ty mxc.. you had the privilege of viewing our server first, we needed you to fix the l2j bugs lol and now well get serious so please Pwnz0r, or the next nab with false perception of whats really going on... i understand youre used to the "every-day" server, but lol.. my project was private for years and its just getting started.

My ban is over. Now 1 month after i said that your server will fail i see that im right. 5 people online. Gj.

This morning was the first time i added our server to any votelist and now im to sleepy to finish auto voter since i was up working on it all night.. anyway my point is you dont read my above posts.

My ban is over. - gj //care

Now 1 month after i said that your server will fail i see that im right. - we will start measuring fail when it actually opens to more than just mxc members, that btw none said our server sux, just the oposite, it only needs ppl and it has the biggest potencial. - ALL LIKED IT <--- pls read closer

5 people online. - i need at least 2 ips to make all the propper tests.. so yeah, i used to need a router for it, but now it is gj, ty.

Gj. - you never saw one, you dont know how one looks like, not in l2j.

Anyways.... if 1 month ago you said my server will fail, then im sure i told you.. what a nab you must be and well: Now 1 month after i said that your a nab, i see that im still right.

If im honnest, you should wish it never fails, cuz if i close it and get bored of writing protections.... lol i remember dragonhunter asking me years ago.. "how to establish login connection" and well.. maybe ill help him this time and you can all kiss your l2j's good bye, as it will be more than a dumb login connection and the "error" spam.

Do you even realize how much damage one can do once boting ingame? you saw a quick preview of that with phx methods already and rofl it takes me 5-10s, no matter what hardware/connection/wannabe flood protector you run and you can choose between: server error dcs or ofc the infamous lagg till theres 10mins+ delay. For all the l2off fans that must feel pretty proud by now.. the only diff of bringing down an l2off server is that i need 2 connections.. or players.(never did too much research on it) and ofc l2j is a lot easyer to fix.

So yeah a lot of spam, but i can tell you one thing.. and its that my server is my hobbie, its "my" own pack for a good year now and i will dev on it for as long as i think of new systems.. making it public now, only means it reached a phase where i need more players to see how the gameplay would fit best.

As fare as player count goes.. i realize were not some big community, like mxc.. advertising the opening etc.. and its mostly cuz i didnt close 10 servers before like pyro for instance or idk.. to have some rep with ppl.. it was always just for fun i guess i had other projects. It is why im making the auto voter and well top most lists within next month for sure and only when we have that small base of few 10 ppl, so pvp starts and ppl have a reason to stay.. will we be able to be compared. I think it will take time for this one to get big, but once it gets there.. if you arent in love with retail and like to pvp.. youll have an acc with us for sure. =)

Well, I thought this server will be better, but.. It seems its dead.

First off, don't come with the "WE DIDNT ADVERTISE MUCH YET!!@#*" cuz it ain't working.

I don't care on what protections you work on - server is DEAD even if its well protected.

You had a good advertise - even a sticky, but maybe the server is too complicated to understand it?

Well, most of here don't even know English and u want them to understand ur features and shit? Lool.

I don't care for ur vote bots or ur attacks and shits too. There's no point bot voting when the people don't like the server.

See, people vote when they like the server and this is how its meant to be, not any other way. Just that people bypass the botting protections doesn't mean that the server is good - no the developers think so.

I don't get why u think that this server is the best in the world, cuz its not man. Keep with it. Its gonna be with 3 people till it remains to 0. Seriously, shut it down. I don't give a shit how much lines or code u've made for it - it failed.

We don't care about ur history either, I see that all your arguments and coming up with facts and switching from topic to topic ain't working.

Argue this mofo.

This morning was the first time i added our server to any votelist and now im to sleepy to finish auto voter since i was up working on it all night.. anyway my point is you dont read my above posts.

My ban is over. - gj //care

Now 1 month after i said that your server will fail i see that im right. - we will start measuring fail when it actually opens to more than just mxc members, that btw none said our server sux, just the oposite, it only needs ppl and it has the biggest potencial. - ALL LIKED IT <--- pls read closer

5 people online. - i need at least 2 ips to make all the propper tests.. so yeah, i used to need a router for it, but now it is gj, ty.

Gj. - you never saw one, you dont know how one looks like, not in l2j.

Anyways.... if 1 month ago you said my server will fail, then im sure i told you.. what a nab you must be and well: Now 1 month after i said that your a nab, i see that im still right.

If im honnest, you should wish it never fails, cuz if i close it and get bored of writing protections.... lol i remember dragonhunter asking me years ago.. "how to establish login connection" and well.. maybe ill help him this time and you can all kiss your l2j's good bye, as it will be more than a dumb login connection and the "error" spam.

Do you even realize how much damage one can do once boting ingame? you saw a quick preview of that with phx methods already and rofl it takes me 5-10s, no matter what hardware/connection/wannabe flood protector you run and you can choose between: server error dcs or ofc the infamous lagg till theres 10mins+ delay. For all the l2off fans that must feel pretty proud by now.. the only diff of bringing down an l2off server is that i need 2 connections.. or players.(never did too much research on it) and ofc l2j is a lot easyer to fix.

So yeah a lot of spam, but i can tell you one thing.. and its that my server is my hobbie, its "my" own pack for a good year now and i will dev on it for as long as i think of new systems.. making it public now, only means it reached a phase where i need more players to see how the gameplay would fit best.

As fare as player count goes.. i realize were not some big community, like mxc.. advertising the opening etc.. and its mostly cuz i didnt close 10 servers before like pyro for instance or idk.. to have some rep with ppl.. it was always just for fun i guess i had other projects. It is why im making the auto voter and well top most lists within next month for sure and only when we have that small base of few 10 ppl, so pvp starts and ppl have a reason to stay.. will we be able to be compared. I think it will take time for this one to get big, but once it gets there.. if you arent in love with retail and like to pvp.. youll have an acc with us for sure. =)

First of, dont take me like attacking you.

1.If you ever say that if we think your server fails, you are going to become a L2J enemy and shut down the entire community of l2j then, myfriend, you are a total idiot.

2.Ive had and worked on...enough servers. I know how it is with the custom systems. You have many of them, you lose players. And now Im talking about the "small" custom systems like, let's say, the number of voicecommands. PLAYERS WILL NOT EVEN REMEMBER ALL OF THEM! Im not saying you failed coding your server. If Im making a deep analysis of the way you though it, it's a masterpiece but l2 players dont like masterpieces.

3.Do not try to explain players and forum members anything, ever! This will just get you in LOOOOONG discutions based on actually nothing and also get you the hate of the community.

4. You're saying it's good you're the only one in there. Belive me, it fucking isn't! First of all when you will ever get online you will be FLOODED with stupid questions ( I am working on a stupid-player filter since I started developing, they are as smart as stupid they can be, lol! ), spams and so on. It's gonna be a hell for you. Second, the players will free like in a prison without guards. In my oppinion on a normal, successful, populated server there must be AT LEAST 2 gms ALL THE TIME.

Have fun and with you a very good luck!

1.If you ever say that if we think your server fails, you are going to become a L2J enemy and shut down the entire community of l2j then, myfriend, you are a total idiot.

Why would i say that? even you can obviously see its not a good point to make, but what i was pointing to is that our server is the only one that can guarantee stability and no nab attacks.

2.Ive had and worked on...enough servers. I know how it is with the custom systems. You have many of them, you lose players. And now Im talking about the "small" custom systems like, let's say, the number of voicecommands. PLAYERS WILL NOT EVEN REMEMBER ALL OF THEM! Im not saying you failed coding your server. If Im making a deep analysis of the way you though it, it's a masterpiece but l2 players dont like masterpieces.

Ive had allot of experience administrating many services and l2 is just a hobbie.. as i said before, l2 players are used to kid mods and this mods are maybe interesting when the game comes out.. but once every 2nd br produces paint jobs or whatever.. its just ugly and corrupts the original feel of the game. However the commands are only listed to maybe present how much work we've done or maybe if someone trys to remember some.. they can access everything ingame with the ".help" command.. so thats all you rlly need to know. The commands basically divided into fun and usefull.. where you dont need to know fun and the usefull you learn while using some system or whatever you come across.. at which point they become logical.

3.Do not try to explain players and forum members anything, ever! This will just get you in LOOOOONG discutions based on actually nothing and also get you the hate of the community.

That being said by an admin of how many services? l2 is your first project of this sort? Anyway.. as ive learned, its always best to have pleased players or whatever it is that you do and that in a lot of cases requires communication, ofc.. its not always best that you deal with all lol, but as you say GMs are needed.

4. You're saying it's good you're the only one in there. Belive me, it -beep-ing isn't! First of all when you will ever get online you will be FLOODED with stupid questions ( I am working on a stupid-player filter since I started developing, they are as smart as stupid they can be, lol! ), spams and so on. It's gonna be a hell for you. Second, the players will free like in a prison without guards. In my oppinion on a normal, successful, populated server there must be AT LEAST 2 gms ALL THE TIME.

It is true.. that its harder to understand servers concept than if you already know it lol.. but tbh once youre ingame its pretty simple and all already know how to pvp.. which is basically all you need to know to have a nice gameplay. Again there is the ".help" and ppl have friends.. i speak over 10 languages.. few are supported by gms and lol, i do not support bans.. all of the rules are programmed, so to be honnest GMs are there just to entertain ppl imo.

Have fun and with you a very good luck!

Ty and i appreciate your opinion.

Hey people can i say my opinion AGAIN ?? more clear this time :)

Well if you want to check it just read the following text:

Maybe the srv is full of java works and other thingies... maybe u work hard to make this... ok its fine but...

Dont except to be full of ppl or one of the top srvs of this kind cause... you dont have one veryyyyyyyyy serius part...

You dont think like players.... you think like devs... you make hard shits for other devs from example..... but player dont give a damn... maybe they dont have any idea about java... they want one cool gameplay with awesome and simple ideas :) something to get their attention to play there and call their friends too... i see only one simple "empty" srv for me...

believe it or not i know about srvs and i know which servers will have a lot of ppl... The truth is that.. if i were you i would have more than 150 ppl online there right now :) i have one awesome idea about this srv... well about every srvs xD i know the bad and good parts :)

the only tip i can give you.. to think it now or maybe in ur next project is.... STOP THINKING LIKE FCKIN DEVELOPERS!!!!!

make one char and go play.... enchant - farm... find what part of the gameplay make it boring or bad... AND FIX IT!!!!!

Good Luck with your server and if u want check what i said :)

Friendly always