[Rate/Comment]My new signature _ +cs.Tribal[Version 2 added]

+cs.tribal

Really poor bg , it doesnt fit with this awesome render

those mechanical renders work well with some nice c4ds

Really poor bg , it doesnt fit with this awesome render

those mechanical renders work well with some nice c4ds

Well you have to know that u am ano working woth c4ds...the only sig i ever made is the one i use!

Well you have to know that u am ano working woth c4ds...the only sig i ever made is the one i use!

No wonder why it's your best one then :)

Bullshit...

Meng,if you want to succeed you have to work with every single thing that's mentioned in a guide/forum you visit/read.

NAB is totally right.The background seems way empty and the render is just perfect.

Since it's TRANSFORMERS it couldn't be but high quality so you have better just to get used with any ps shit you know about.

The one you have now is pretty good.

Come on MD, you don't have to use every time a stock image for background, you can use just an random background with smudging like he did.

If you don't know how to make a cool one on your own then yes,you do.

If you don't know how to make a cool one on your own then yes,you do.

Yeah, I can say that you have right, but you can try many many times to create a nice background. Sometimes I take stock images and I am smudging 'em.

Yeah, I can say that you have right, but you can try many many times to create a nice background. Sometimes I take stock images and I am smudging 'em.

I don't disagree.I just thought he was getting better.So he just followed a tutorial,made a good sig and once he tried again...CRAP!

I don't disagree.I just thought he was getting better.So he just followed a tutorial,made a good sig and once he tried again...CRAP!

Master I got an idea, if you want. Do you want to create a font? And a pack of brushes and patterns? And many staff like that for Photoshop. What do you think? We can talk about this in MSN today.