[HELP]Can't see Equal Weaps

ZeRoG13

Hello again,

I have l2equal pack and I'm trying to add more custom armors.I do everything but when I'm playing and try to spawn item it tells me that the part spawned but when I'm looking in my inventory I can't see the item:S

I think that the pack have the prob but I'm not sure...The same thing happened to me with some weaps...What can I do?

many possibilities..prolly not added on armorgrp/itemname-e, or you didnt add the textures on lineage 2 folder, or you didnt add properly the items on database, or the item id is above 65534 and server will get shitload of errors .

many possibilities..prolly not added on armorgrp/itemname-e, or you didnt add the textures on lineage 2 folder, or you didnt add properly the items on database, or the item id is above 65534 and server will get shitload of errors .

I think it is the last possibility!Because I did all things right and I saw that the ID of the armors is above the 65534!I'll check it!thx btw