[Rate]Christina Scabbia Signature by me :)

Blane

142639c.png

Just tell me your opinion.It's the first post of my own work after months...

I have been trained for that.Lately, I've managed to work better in websites, so signatures aren't now my own style.But please, don't hesitate to tell me your REAL opinion.

Thanks

Blane

the sign is very very nicely done :D

i cant understand the subtext :P

only the 2nd one which is Blane right?

but the 1st one :S like  NotAbastard said change the font xD

btw Cya at 24June :D

Nc try br0!!!!!!!!!! Keep sharing these kind of sigs...! 9.5/10

It is not a share.. -.-'

142639c.png

Just tell me your opinion.It's the first post of my own work after months...

I have been trained for that.Lately, I've managed to work better in websites, so signatures aren't now my own style.But please, don't hesitate to tell me your REAL opinion.

Thanks

Blane

I like it even if it doesn't have anything special.

The way you achieve to combine simplicity with many effects is really remarkable.

I love that kind of concepts.The almost b/w theme,the totally fitting stock and the pro placed render..

I really like that style of yours.Don't screw it.It's just the way it should be.

About the sub-texts,I like them even I can't read what's the upper one!

The way you achieve to combine simplicity with many effects is really remarkable.

I love that kind of concepts.The almost b/w theme,the totally fitting stock and the pro placed render..

I really like that style of yours.Don't screw it.It's just the way it should be.

About the sub-texts,I like them even I can't read what's the upper one!

Thank you for your comments.I'll try to make more signatures, by the time.A good and full details tutorial is coming soon too :)

Thank you for your comments.I'll try to make more signatures, by the time.A good and full details tutorial is coming soon too :)

I am just telling what I see.

Anyway,I am really curious to see that tutorial.It's like a year ago you first told me that you will make another tut(after the video one) for signatures,but I guess you were to busy :P.

So if you have time,I think that something good will be posted here ^_^!

I was like, webdesign and nothing more.I was busy, on editing (hard editing) on pictures, for some companies, general photoshop use.But now, I the level here, has grown up, many of you are doing great right now, clans, many tags everyday, masterpieces.I see them, I don't criticize but I keep them in mind...

Just wait a bit.Tomorrow I'll start the guide but I need some examples of sinatures which are needed.I'll need those resources, and I'll gather them -I hope- tomorrow, from some guys here...

-Blane