HLAPEX-SCRIPTS: Creating a database

kaguyakun please can u tell me how to start l2phx on dragon? I got the program,I got gameguard killer and others but I simply cannot make it run and I didnt found any good tutorial. ALl people are saing "l2phx is the shit, is working" but nowhere to find a tutorial.

DN has phx fixed.

i dont think that they rly fixed it u only nned to know how to inject into the client again the scripts will always work cause the game is based on packetsending..... u need to block all packets if wanna stop all expoits but then u cant play anymore :D

Exact. Yet is possible send packets with the Hlapex in this server. The problem is that the packets for buy are patched.

All the necessary is find some scripts for use.

Thanks to all.-

Exact. Yet is possible send packets with the Hlapex in this server. The problem is that the packets for buy are patched.

All the necessary is find some scripts for use.

Thanks to all.-

agree try here/prueba aqui iwal te ayudan www.darkcheats.org

L2Phx disconnects me on my server so , None is better than the other.

Is true, the L2phx have that problem in some servers. But the Hlapex is more easy to connect, because works different.

But with one of them you can try scripts ( today is the only way in a secured server )