HLAPEX-SCRIPTS: Creating a database

err i haven't this problem with the l2phx, i can enter with l2phx and sniff the packets but I enter with the walker, let's see i run l2phx and i run the walker configurated for this server, and i can sniff the packets but when i send a packet it kick me from the server.

I think is easy with the l2phx.

Spanish for fenix:

yo no tengo problema con el l2phx, puedo entrar perfectamente y sniffear los paquetes que se reciben envian, si quieres te paso una screen, pero, yo los puedo sniffear si entro con el walker, con el l2 no he probado, lo del script supongo que si, ahora si esta el server on lo pruebo con uno del walker que tengo por ahi, pero me parece que si, pasame tu msn y te comento mis avances, a ver si juntos conseguimos algo xD

P.D si quieres el bot para GZ esta en bots

Adal13, you can use the L2phx with the l2 client. You can sniff the packets too when you buys something. But when you sends the packet to buy something, nothing happends.

For that reason i´m trying to find other way to buy something to the server, like a script.

Español: puedes usar el L2phx con el cliente del l2. Puedes sniffear los paquetes también cuando compras algo al shop. Pero cuando envías el paquete para comprar algo, nada pasa.

Por esa razón estoy intentando otra manera de comprar algo al shop, como ser por medio de un script.-

fenix plz try to write all that u want to say in one post.

thank u :) :) :)

I´m doing that. This post is to find scripts, and the other to cooperate in the GZ server.

Thanks.-

i cant understand on the russian pages XD

What thing can´t you understand?

This post is to recollect scripts to be proved.

And if you don´t understand the russian, this is the english section.

Good luck.-