Why you play your favorite class???

Koyuki

read below before answer the reason you like to play your favorite class...  

106 members have voted

1. 1. read below before answer the reason you like to play your favorite class...

• ARCHER
    • MAGE
    • DAGGER
    • DUELIST / TYRANT
    • TITAN
    • DREADNOUGHT
    • BUFFER (PP/WC/OL)
    • HP-CP HEALLER / RECHARGER
    • TANK
    • SUPPORT FIGHTER (BD and SWS)
    • KAMAEL
    • SUMMONER
    • DWARF

3- DAGGER (Adventurer, Wind Rider, Ghost Rider)>>> i like to pwns in pvp at random targets when they dont expect / i like to do lethal blows on random ppl / i like to kill ppl when they dont expect / i feel good when i kill some1 who doesnt expect and doesnt have chances to defense/ i like to sneaky behind and kill ppl in a few hits / if things get bad i use bsoe and i serach for more easy targets..i play dagger and i have fund doing all above even if my class sucks on 1x1 pvp and i know i dont stand a chance in fair play

it's not true what u wrote here, i like to play on dagger becouse u have to know how to play with that char, not just spam 2 skills - but u have a lot of skills and have to know when to use what skill.

and wtf u say it sux on 1 on 1 lol , it's perfect for 1 vs 1 and can own almost every other class, also very good for oly

wtf u say it sux on 1 on 1 lol , it's perfect for 1 vs 1 and can own almost every other class, also very good for oly

i beat daggers with hands tied playing Summoner...its one of my easiest matches, even easier than dwarf

they cant get my back because im no noob...also wind shackle + warrior bane is a KO on nay dagger

any character that can attack without give their backs can beat daggers in olympiad...

Storm screamer FTW. I simply can't die on a 1 v 1 match. except if he has like 5 enchants more :P but even then there is a possibility I might win.

SImply put storm screamers are the best class!

I wouldn't agree with the poll that say OL=buffer ;). OL has far more use then only buff distribution (cp heal, debuff, weak tanker, weak dd, crowd management)

and yeah OLs rule :P

Overlord is a support buffer / healler..but is more of a buffer than a healler...thats why i placed CP healler in the option for healler, in case you feel thats OL main role... to me is a buffer with healling abilities

shillien saint and evas saint are more on the healler/recharger side with some good buffs..theyre heallers with buff abilities :)

How about summoners? do u like them guys?

Elemental Summoner is always my main character..in both low rates and high rates

in low rates is one of the strongest classes (if not the strongest)

in high rates i make it playable and competitive using augments and abusing of insane c.speed and no reuse delay on skills

Support Fighter (Usually BD) - Becouse u can help to party ,clan with dances + help them with attack (not much but better something than nothing)

... and you can take lot of afk during farming :P

I love big boobs

>.<