L2 Anti-Cheat protection

The Lineage2 Anti-Cheat protection will be avaible for L2off and L2J Servers and every protection will be unique

So that the protection will be realy hard to crack even for the advanced crackers like me

There are alot of options you can choose from to have your unique anti-cheat protection

If you want to buy my anti-cheat protection you need to send me a e-mail to: wargodsnetwork@hotmail.com

With all the protection options you want there are max 3 levels of protections

This will be a client-sided protection which is realy hard to crack so I recommend you using this if you don't want cheaters in your server

This program will be written in C++

Anti-Debugger Protection

Level 1 - 15 euro: This will detect the debuggers with searching for a window text this means it can search for the debuggers but also other programs, For every window title you want to search for will cost 1 euro

Level 2 - 25 euro: This will detect the debuggers with searching for a window text this means it can search for the debuggers but also other programs, For every window title you want to search for will cost 1 euro, But what it also can do is searching for any debugger using Kernel functions, This will work guaranteed

Level 3 - 35 euro: This will detect the debuggers with searching for a window text this means it can search for the debuggers but also other programs, For every window title you want to search for will cost 1 euro, But what it also can do is searching for any debugger using Kernel functions, But what it also can do is searching for running .dll files in the operating system and searching for the most used .dll file by debuggers DBGHELP.dll (100% detection)

Anti-Dump (10 euro)

What this does is when a debugger is attached and the cracker wants to dump the file to the harddrive (cracked program) that it wouldn't work anymore even tho it's the exact same file like the orginal file

Anti-Breakpoint protection

Level 1 - 10 euro: This will search for breakpoints in lineage2/protection while its running this means that it is impossible for cracking functions

Level 2 - 20 euro: This will search for breakpoints in lineage2/protection while its running this means that it is impossible for cracking functions, But it will also search for Hardware Breakpoints this is a new way for detecting breakpoints which is hard to bypass

When a debugger or any other hack is found that it will kill all processes (10 euro)

Check debug privileges (5 euro)

Lineage2 Memory-Guard (30 euro)

Virtual Machine Advanced Detection (15 euro)

Cheat-Engine detection (10 euro)

Quick Protection Packs:

Level 1 Protection - 55 euro:

Anti-Debugger protection level 1 and it will search for the following window titles: Hack, Inject, phx, debugger, crack

Check debug privileges

Lineage2 Memory-Guard

Level 2 Protection - 90 euro

Anti-Debugger protection level 2 and it will search for the following window titles: Hack, Inject, phx, debugger, crack

When a debugger or any other hack is found that it will kill all processes

Anti-Dump

Lineage2 Memory-Guard

Cheat-Engine detection

Level 3 Protection - 115 euro

Anti-Debugger This will detect the debuggers with searching for a window text this means it can search for the debuggers but also other programs, For every window title you want to search for will cost 1 euro, But what it also can do is searching for any debugger using Kernel functions, But what it also can do is searching for running .dll files in the operating system and searching for the most used .dll file by debuggers DBGHELP.dll (100% detection)

Anti-Dump

When a debugger or any other hack is found that it will kill all processes

Check debug privileges

Lineage2 Memory-Guard

Virtual Machine Advanced Detection

Cheat-Engine detection

FAQ:

Question: What is a window title ?

Answer: Look at the arrow and you know what I mean with window title text

56625740.png

If you have any other question you can e-mail me at: wargodsnetwork@hotmail.com

Or just PM me

It might need to be moved to here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=111.0

It looks good DH. As bobi stated, it might be helpful if interested ppl get to see/try the product. And I myself was thinking of having a sort of subscriber system if cheat programs get updated...

Anyway, good luck with the programming and with the sales :)

Nowhere is stated how this protection will be enforced server side, while that's the most important part. It's easy to develop client side protections like you stated, but it becomes  useless unless it's checked for server side.

Edit:

This will be a client-sided protection which is realy hard to crack so I recommend you using this if you don't want cheaters in your server

If it's a standalone program, why would people run it if it's not checked server side?

If it's implemented within L2's system folder, why would people use that system folder if it's not checked server side?

To me this sounds like a protection that doesn't even need to be cracked, it can just be bypassed ;)

Thank You Very MuCh Br0 (Drag0nHunter) :D

Very GoOd Job. Keep It.

Stop spamming.

@DragonHunter If you can post any video of the program sometime it would be cool. :)

This is just useless! If you want

,you can bypass your protection by using a patched system with the server's IP!

The only thing you can to to surpass this probl is to create a client server in the system that connects with the server side!

This way server-side will check all the files,which are located in the system and will ensure that you are using the system with the protection,otherwise you will get a IP Ban or Just you can't login with that system

Best Regards

• 1 month later...
The Lineage2 Anti-Cheat protection will be avaible for L2off and L2J Servers and every protection will be unique

So that the protection will be realy hard to crack even for the advanced crackers like me

DragonHunter the "Advanced cracker" I Believe you went too fast in order to gain money ;D. First your protection will be cracked in 1 second. You must have a server verification for this, Else you can just replace your system folder like the others said. And why do you make it a standalone program like macdonald said? Makes no sense. Make a dll and attach it to l2.exe then make the game client require this dll to communicate with server.

You can try this:

1) Make your module change the blowfish key in engine.dll @ DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH ( Easy to bypass by remove module and change blowfish to current one, but that is how nophx by fyyre does it )

2) Step 1 + Make a connection between the client module and server, Server send like a "ping" to the client, If the client + ( module ) not give any answer the socket will be disconnected etc. It exist many ways to do this, One way is to use gameguard querys. ( Harder to bypass )

Good luck :)

ps, loled hard to this part ::).

Level 3 Protection - 115 euro

Anti-Debugger This will detect the debuggers with searching for a window text this means it can search for the debuggers but also other programs, For every window title you want to search for will cost 1 euro, But what it also can do is searching for any debugger using Kernel functions, But what it also can do is searching for running .dll files in the operating system and searching for the most used .dll file by debuggers DBGHELP.dll (100% detection)

tip:

• Lock Process
  • Get system default LCID and compare
  • Maybe file system checksums checks downloaded from a server
  • Check for bounded ip's etc

Many more ways, But search for window text for 1euro each string and searching for running .dll files is just noobish idea and you know that.