[Rate]My first template

MasterDisaster

Hello a-holes.

Today I tried to make a template since I wanna have a deal with someone.So here is my first try.I know it's not something special.

I don't wanna hear:

1)Rox

2)Sux

3)Try harder

4)bla bla

Just gimme a couple of advice.

SO here it is:

110x9g7.jpg

I don't like the colors you have used. You should use 2-3 colors which can fit in a background. Also it would be better imo to remove the outer glow from the buttons, they look very bad like that. :)

Hello a-holes.

Today I tried to make a template since I wanna have a deal with someone.So here is my first try.I know it's not something special.

I don't wanna hear:

1)Rox

2)Sux

3)Try harder

4)bla bla

Just gimme a couple of advice.

I think you should better stay on signatures.

The background is awesome! I love it.

Green, Purple, Yellow doesn't fit togethere.

I don't like the borders.

Advices:

Change the color of the following texts.

• You Header Here
  • Home | Forum | News | Download etc etc

The lines, between Home Forum Donate etc etc, make them white and low the opacity.

In the border on the right you could add some photos from character and make the border flash, so it can move down or up with different images of heroes/players.

Now I can't tell you about the other borders, because you can choose the style you want to do it.

u kill my eyes lol x_x. tri to use other colors and with others fonts in the buttons mate.

usually in the content of the websites u will see fonts like Verdana,Arial,Thaoma. so that is the best imo. just play more. :*