3 games that you really hate

maxxtron™

I played LoL ONCE! and I absolutely dominated...

You know the leveling system and how it works ? You start level 1 and you are going to face people , duds who just started lol and generally MOBAs and have no clue how this damn system works. Until you reach level 30 (and everytime you keep leveling you are facing people with similiar lv to yours , this means they are better.)

At Level30 you can join Ranked games with points , something like Hon's system (rating) , the more you have the better you are and a few people have high rating.

The match you played was only 15% of lol's how-it-is and your negativism is dropping it to 5%.

THERE ARE HEROES BETTER THAN OTHERS!

Your clue about the balance on Lol is non-existant since like you said you played it once ~ two times , YOU CAN'T JUDGE 70+ HEROES , lol.

Even we , with more than 1.000 games struggle to judge how a hero works or how OP/UP he is , and which is his true potential. Your decisions are wrong and based on negativism as i said before , but let me guess , you saw a hero named Tryndamere and you thing he is OP because his HP is stuck on 1 because he has Endless Rage for 5 seconds , OH YEAH SO OP

But did you ever think about countering it ? An item named Executioner's Calling or a Summoner spell "Ignite" can counter him , Exhaust can do this job also. But yeah , fast decisions are fast ,

THERE ARE HEROES BETTER THAN OTHERS !

How stupid is that?

U actually BUY HEROES!

This is different , it's different from "buying stats" and from "buying heroes"

There are 2 ways to buy heroes , or keep playing games to collect IP and buy them normally or to give money , buy RP and buy heroes in the same moment. It's your CHOOSE , you can simply keep playing and farm IP so you can farm the heroes you like and you can play them PROPERLY , instead of just having all heroes unlocked and playing dumb you actually give some time and exercice on that you spent your time on to achieve.

But before , you claimed that you can buy "stats" and have advantage against the others , you sir don't know that you are saying.

It has worse graphics than gameboy color

You know , then a game begins and they must make the graphics they start from something which is called "Graphic Engine".

Graphic Engine can be expanded to many ways , have many techonologies and choose w/e path they want. Lol's graphic engine is cartoonish not old like gameboy's nor it is 32-bit system.

You just can't understand the difference , many people like this style of graphics , cause it is a STYLE

There is not a meter with

LOW-------------MEDIUM-----------PERFECT

This doesn't exist , there are many types and it is complicated. As i said before , lol's graphic have this style on purpose. Haven't you seen games like Minecraft or Torchlight ? Many games have different kind of graphics on purpose , they attract you in a different kind of way.

and only 9 y olds play it.

Because at your area/internet cafes some people at the age of 25~ used to play Dota and moved to Hon and the kids on the internet cafe of ~15 going junior high school are playing lol cause it is free this doesn't mean people of +20 age aren't playing lol nor that lol doesn't have a professional community with many people watching them

Did you watched Dreamhack ? Lol had +180.000 viewers only on streaming , Hon didn't exist plus your little lol game of Dota C/P is gonna go F2P soon cause it can't handle this competition anymore ;P

You on the other hand what do u have to say against hon?

A wall of text.

Ever tried it?

Do i look a dud who is throwing out shit without trying out some facts ? I was playing Hon for months before it went live (on Beta) and played a little after Live.

Nothing more than a mock-up of the original Dota , but here all the heroes look like someone farted and throw shit at the same time plus full of insects.

I would also like to add that there is no destructible terrain in LoL which is at the very least unacceptable.

And Hon doesn't have Masteries/Runes/Summoner Spells/Every hero to have a passive but i didn't include it because this would make my post bigger and harder to read , would you like me to include that info too and of course expand it with proper information ?

There is so friendly last hit system = u cant kill friendly creeps and low health.

Oh no there is no deny , i can't kill my own allies WATAFAK NOES ! Guess that , because on the laning phase it is focused more on PvP'ing with the enemy , harassing or zoning him instead of killing your own faktard creeps.

No wonder its -beep-ing free

Guess that , Riot Games has superior marketing strategy and they are making millions of money compared to S2Games , and it is free. Ain't this a successful combo ?

Oh! and you CAN'T win without teamwork.

Oh yeah you can' win without teamwork you can't solo the game of course you can't

You can do Roshan on Lv1 , you can dive to enemy tower on lv1 and survive up to 7 hits like it doesn't exist , you can just take a double damage rune with regen rune and shit on everyone's face and of course it's for hardcore gamers cause the announcer is like his on WC and he is trying to fart after 2 days of his ass's inactivity , fk yeah !

Can't even say in how many ways the guy above me is right.

Also, you shouldn't compare LoL and HoN, considering that these two games consist of different metagame.

Those playing HoN hate LoL and those playing LoL hate HoN. I've got friends playing both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...