Isle or Prayer works 100%

Rignos (ParnasRace) works 100%

Crystal Cavern works 100%

S-80 Quest for Armor works 100%

Raid Boss for S-80 Quest works 100%

Foundation Armor works 100%

Foundation Weapon works 100%

Foundation Jewels works 100%

Armors can be set with All foundation or not.

Armor with all foundation items will give you more stats.

Hardware

Operating System: Windows server 2003

Processor: Intel® Xeon® CPU 5150 @ 2.66Ghz

Memory: 16GB Of RAM

Online-time 99%

SITE www.l2vip.gr

Before reply and say bullshit login in the server or at least visit the site.

And YES JAVA SUPPORT 1500++

will be better if u don't use bad words...... Also Good luck to your server.... I don't think just like L][Athebaldt with full of bugs..... Is it???

will be better if u don't use bad words...... Also Good luck to your server.... I don't think just like L][Athebaldt with full of bugs..... Is it???

Yeah you right sorry.its not my server its a server that im just a player!

No there is a realy good project! :)

this must be quoted,

yes it must.

You just proved your lack of knowledge mate .. You are working java and you dont even know the features that makes it a powerfull developing language.

Its simple with Java you get

1) Better Performance - Even if you have many players online , lets use the number 1000 you wont lag , and server wont stuck withought reasons (except DDosing) (simple fix => Use linux)

With L2OFF , lets go a flashback ,

L2OFF servers with more than 800-900 online without having the x3 bigger machine that needed always goes down without reasons (L2NPC Server ,etc)

L2MXC => Proof

L2Vendetta => Proof

L2Dismay => Proof

2) Easy modification , if you are too noob to work on Interlude (The only client that l2off can challenge L2J) then you cant see anything .. Use G.Final or even better Epilogue , its so easy to work on them . but for the kind of you with 0 knowledge about java ofc it seems a mountain to fix the bugs that a L2OFF pack has already fixed

3) Better Stability , because you just have to view the forums of your server , and fix the problems at the start , in L2OFF many shits happen , like suddenly disappearing NPCS etc , etc .. With Java you can do a restart and fix it , if you have worked hell in a pack you can update it withought shits whenever you want as in L2OFF you need dVamp etc etc..

The only thing L2 OFF is better and it is only on interlude Client is =>

Bugless (infront of L2J IL ofc)

because every serius project stoped working on this shity client , you and your fail friends continue working on them..

You should put THIS as sig ,

idiot

You just proved your lack of knowledge mate .. You are working java and you dont even know the features that makes it a powerfull developing language.

Its simple with Java you get

1) Better Performance - Even if you have many players online , lets use the number 1000 you wont lag , and server wont stuck withought reasons (except DDosing) (simple fix => Use linux)

With L2OFF , lets go a flashback ,

L2OFF servers with more than 800-900 online without having the x3 bigger machine that needed always goes down without reasons (L2NPC Server ,etc)

L2MXC => Proof

L2Vendetta => Proof

L2Dismay => Proof

2) Easy modification , if you are too noob to work on Interlude (The only client that l2off can challenge L2J) then you cant see anything .. Use G.Final or even better Epilogue , its so easy to work on them . but for the kind of you with 0 knowledge about java ofc it seems a mountain to fix the bugs that a L2OFF pack has already fixed

3) Better Stability , because you just have to view the forums of your server , and fix the problems at the start , in L2OFF many shits happen , like suddenly disappearing NPCS etc , etc .. With Java you can do a restart and fix it , if you have worked hell in a pack you can update it withought shits whenever you want as in L2OFF you need dVamp etc etc..

The only thing L2 OFF is better and it is only on interlude Client is =>

Bugless (infront of L2J IL ofc)

because every serius project stoped working on this shity client , you and your fail friends continue working on them..

You should put THIS as sig ,

idiot

i have to admit that you are right

also Rozdex got pwned

this must be quoted,

yes it must.

both off and java have their advantages.you can't say off>java nor java>off.

you can , ready my latest post

l2j is just easy to setup and get updates faster but is not better in perfomance.

don't take as example 3 servers. What if i pick up as example c4 ones. its had more then 2k ppl on.

you say for java : and server wont stuck withought reasons (except DDosing)

and for off you don't mention the ddos? just that if have more then 800 ppl on will crash?!

w/e i think there exist lot of topics about this subject.

Sorry for offtopic.

l2j is just easy to setup and get updates faster but is not better in perfomance.

don't take as example 3 servers. What if i pick up as example c4 ones. its had more then 2k ppl on.

you say for java : and server wont stuck withought reasons (except DDosing)

and for off you don't mention the ddos? just that if have more then 800 ppl on will crash?!

w/e i think there exist lot of topics about this subject.

Sorry for offtopic.

Omg mate , DDoSing is not to server , is to machine ..

Learn a shit and then talk to someone who knows a shit gf

Omg mate , DDoSing is not to server , is to machine ..

Learn a shit and then talk to someone who knows a shit gf

you didn't got anything on my words, don't you?

i work with java too but this doesn't push me make "typhus" for it. I just accept facts straightly.

w/e just let it.

just one question (im too bored to criticize your whole post, i will do it later)

why l2offs servers are more successful than java? Why these people (im talking for the staff of a l2off server) to risk their lifes to open a l2off server and they dont open a java one?

P.S: i will answer to any of your sentences later, currently too bored as i told you.