how to farm adena fast?

low rates>>> elemental summoner with merrow in places such as skyshadow meadow, ancient battleground and silent valley

high rate with mana pots>>>> elemental summoner with mass aura flare augment at primeval isle, but using seraphim gift all the time and healling urself with battle heal 3

fastest class to farm....if u cannot get that augment, use Mystic Muse with friend bishop and spam AoE skills

low rates>>> elemental summoner with merrow in places such as skyshadow meadow, ancient battleground and silent valley

high rate with mana pots>>>> elemental summoner with mass aura flare augment at primeval isle, but using seraphim gift all the time and healling urself with battle heal 3

fastest class to farm....if u cannot get that augment, use Mystic Muse with friend bishop and spam AoE skills

lol ?

/dissagree!

a Titan could totally farm better

lol ?

/dissagree!

a Titan could totally farm better

and a Titan dies a lot, has to wait forever for skills, goes out of mp, waste time getting back to town to get a ress and coming back to hunting spot...

while an elemental summoner can stay deep in places farming forever..and the best thing, elemental summoner can go deep in places no one goes alone...so you can farm without having trouble with pvps and ppl hat ks mobs

i build over 4 billion in equipment in a server 5x just farming with elemental summoner...i had almost all good sets and many A grade weapons, B buff weapons for olympiad..and most where good drops , i even dropped the super rare Majestic Robe in ketra orc outpost and a Branch of the mother tree while farming alone

when i quit i gave all my equipment to a friend and he asked me how i got so much stuff in only 3 months...i told him i was a cheater, but it was a lie..i just took the benefit of farming alone and safe and getting all the rewards without share with party friends