Best duelist armor ? Vesper Noble ( s84 ) or Dynasty Platinium ( s80 )

Bodo0

S80 or s84 ?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. S80 or s84 ?

• S80
    • S84
    • s84 becouse is 84
    • S80 special class ability
    • don`t care !

I`m playing in a PVP server ( main char. Duelist )     and i`m useing Dynasty Platinium Force Master , bechouse i think is better then vesper noble .. .. i whann know your opinion i`m very curios!  

So  :    Vesper Noble  or Dynasty Platinium (  Force Master ) for Duelist ?

dh8poo.jpg

p.s delet the topic if is allready one  and excuse me :P i`m new here

The dynasty platinum sucks. It gives less pdef than vesper noble plus the -2 con that fucks up duelist stats.

So +1 to vesper.

The dynasty platinum sucks. It gives less pdef than vesper noble plus the -2 con that -beep-s up duelist stats.

So +1 to vesper.

yes but many use for pvp and oly : Soultaker  and StormScreamer    ( lot of dark attack ) so dynasty haves resistance for it :) and i have lot of hp to sacrifice .

don`t get me rong ppl ... i just start playing lineage again afther 2 years so .. i must be advice from ppl like you ( and i need to cheat some times if it`s posible :P )

P.S i hate donators :(

hmm Imperial Crusader Armor Is The Best for Duelist.. but now i must vote between s80 and s84.. hmm.. i think vesper is better than Dynasty.. Reason? More P.def,P.atk resistance hold/sleep..

hmm why Imperial Crusader ? I always thought that Vesper is good

Vesper noble ... 70% sleep resist ftw especially when fighting bishops and overlords... ah, the bad thing is that in l2j You'll get sleep even if You have a total of 150% resistance cuz of crappy files.