New Server Discussion

Nimloth

Hello there, people, i was wondering cause i am going to start a new server soon enough if the community generally like some styles, so i would appreciate Ur answers and make something pretty good actually.

So here are some question for you to answer if you like,

1) Does the community nowadays still wants Interlude as a favorite server or they you should like Hellbound etc.

(L2 Official Files)

2) does the community like the customs (by customs i mean armors, weapons etc) or do you like more a pure official content?

3) what about npc buffers? should they have every buff? or maybe normal buffs and all the special (a.k.a Gr.might, cov etc) should be only on buffers?

4) give ur own ideas so we can see what to build!

Ty for your time, i would really appreciate all your answers and take them under great consideration!

~ Nimloth ~

1) Interlude Or G Final/Epilogue

2)Ofc Costums Will Make The Difference..All Servers Are The Same ....Use Costums To Make Your Server Unique The Only Thing I Hate Is Vespers...

3)Every Buff...Otherways Each Player Create Buffbot..

4) 2 Farm Zones..Not More...No Safe Zone...If There Are Too Many Farm Zones People Will Be Lost...Make PvP Area A Farm Zone And Dont Add Special Zone For PvPs... // Use A Dedicated Machine And A Dedicated Site ..That Attracts People..  // Use Costum items That Players Like Not You //..Dont Make Hyper Stats //GooD Echant Rate So people Dont QQ About Failed + //Use A Nice Env.int With Some Attractive Collours (Create Your own Dont Steal From Other Servers) // Make Hyper Prottection And Daily Events (Not Just Ctf/TvT Something Made By GM Like 1v1 2v2 3v3 Korean Style Or W/E)

I Hope I Helped If You Decide To Open This Server And Doesnt Have Vesper I Will Join ^^ :)

GooD LuCk

1) I agree with C6 or Gr Epi

2) Customs? ..ok but i think that when the armors & weapon have been created originally, they have been balanced... So don´t imbalance them... so for me - i like pure weapons and armors

3)It depends on rates... if it would be high - give ´em anything... if lowrate - give only basics

4)Just make interesting and not only prepared events bcs ppl will get bored by the time :)

1)IL/G.Final/Epilogue but IMO with the last two u would get more people and less bugs.

2)Customs nowdays make the difference,latest servers appears with "NO CUSTOM ITEMS!NO UNBALANCE!" and instead them are unbalanced even without customs and people like me get bored so fast that I don't even give them a try anymore if they don't got customs,something new and unique.

4)Make some commands,automatic events+daily 2 or 3 events by a event gm that should log at least 5days/week..about farm zones I think u should make one safe zone,two zones with higher drops but without guards and one Rb zone where there will be some solo-rb with not bad drops and some other rbs that needs at least 1 pt to be killed and they drop well+give good reputations points or at least scrolls for rep points(in this way clans will fight for rep points in the rb zone:D)..the scroll for rep points can be buyed from custom shop also but it should cost "not low".

3)If is a highrate insert all buffs,if is lowrate just basics,if is midrate dunno:)

1.interlude

dynasty-custom farm system adena+aa

buffs all but no noblese

rates 30

2.gracia final-30x

no customs

all buffs but no noblese

rebirth=1 skill+5% to 1 choosen stat (max 3 rebirths)

3.interlude stacksub-no buffers, 15x, no stack passive masteries

1st of all, ty guys for assisting me.

2nd, while im reading all these posts, i have to say that im preety convinced for an IL server people like custom stuff, but not overpowered! i was thinking of adding 2 armors sets, and 1 weapon for each kind. ofc not overpowered.

for the buffs i was thinking maybe all the buffs on NPC buffer except gr might, gr shield, cov, pof etc so it will give the players the ability to play support classes like BD, warlock, prophet etc

lets see what else we got.. keep it up guys :)

P.S. kodex stacksub is the lamest think about l2 for me personally, ur other options thoughs are good though :)

adding customs on IL suck.

lol you have to add custom on il, as it is its dry because the best gear is up to S grade wich is boring to see every time and everyones sick of it.. there need to be some custom whether its apella or vesper added, its not enough to play interlude with the boring old stuff... thats my opinion atleast.