L2J-Infinity - Free Interlude Server Project

I downloaded this dp and flooding work here .Theres no protection, u can use use l2phx and this http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=109383.0

Server crashed after this,in console said something about NOOOBISH ERROR.....

man you must be so retarded that you should now that this is not the noobish error.

man you must be so retarded that you should now that this is not the noobish error.

you want screen???i started this spam(fanny lag) and after 3 min i got dc...i closed l2 and started it again(but l2phx was always runed and still sending 24321354245 packets)...when i type my id and pass and chose server, i dot DC and my friend said that server crashed and in console was noobish error

you want screen???i started this spam(fanny lag) and after 3 min i got dc...i closed l2 and started it again(but l2phx was always runed and still sending 24321354245 packets)...when i type my id and pass and chose server, i dot DC and my friend said that server crashed and in console was noobish error

ok ok so what? project is new...they will fix it for sure in 1 or 2 days...

They already posted it that its fixed....look at timeline...pfff low project

what do you mean ?

and do you compile the mmocore ?!

Im 100% that you did not couse i test the ddos and it not worked dude !

for the funny lag when i come back I will fix it :)

wow i thought it would be a good project but finally it sucks

@ventic &  skylancer: ye ye, we wont close it BE SURe for this !

its been 4 days to see them both and that idiot MaCe is deleting your topics without a reason and when i asked again why he is deleting my topics, he deleted that topic too.. dunno why and some people say that even phx works in that project, i dont care if i am a Tester but with such a team you cant work in a serious project and there is not even a list of fixes or custom things for that project...

Anw i just let you know before you lose your time bb and gl with that