[L2OFF] Avalon

smeli

of course no!

many servers closing after 10 hours of online ~10

this one is really hard-die and not going to die

many servers shouting "we are serious, we will not close in few days" and after few days they closing down

this one is different

cause admins are 40 years old serious bearded men

server is dedicated to mature bearded grown-ups

and we just waiting

cause todays 14years kids, afrer 20 years will join our server for sure! :)

Im not talking about your fail server, im talking about the thread

• 5 weeks later...

keep on going! i really admire your work. Lineage 2 as it used to be! Would be great if some c3 server would be still opened (retail like back in the days) i would join emmediately. I had the best times playing L2 cronicle 3 :D

make an c3 retail like server xD

• 1 month later...

i felt in love with this server.

c1 version helps to return to the days when players didnt run around with star wars weapons, the game interface was closer to the middle ages instead of the current wow sci-fi product, with flying boats and other bimbo. Absolutely makes saliva in your mouth remembering those times when you could wander around shops in dion and enjoy the beautiful music, or while searching for dragons dragon valey, face Cave Servant Lord Ishka, who grabs away with single stab ur hard grinded 8% of xp.

x1 rates means that  to achieve something u will require hard core grind skills (true men doesnt need quests to lvl up). Of course u wont miss  the merciless pvp, during which some will kill noobs and then find their selves red, nude and without any clothes. In addition, all are welcome to relax in Gludins pub, where u can watch stiptease dancers and drink some beer. It is just one of many custom options which are made by our crazy lithuanian developer smeli :D

admit u werent born when it came out. but for real i can compare l2 with music. why should i listen to the new artists (justin bieber & lady gaga)  if there are  good oldschool music - queen, the cure & nirvana. c1 stands for old good quality while freyawowaionterablade stands for the all new and unknown.

u will really play on this srv with such a chronicle? >.<

I like every version of L2, but if i have to choose now what chronicle is my favorite, i would say it is freya, but if you ask for oldschool versions, i will say for sure C3 Rise of Darkness, obviously i am a C3 lover, so .. a C4 hater :D .. i hate, detest, and come angry when i read people loves C4 when on C4 everything started to become into sh1t e_e!!

Anyway i will try to download the C1 client so i enter :D

P.S I started on L2 world on C3, that's why i am a C3 lover and a C4 hater :)

EDIT: i can't download the client 6_6!! .. if somebody shares the link i'll be very happy xD!