Enchant bug

tati

Ok guys listen me that work only on l2j server.

first you go to gm shop now go on misc item shopt then click on mana pot .

now keep the table with the amount of mana that can buy go on enchant scrol section click on

the Enchant weapon byw one time then chose the amount of scrol that u want in the table of mana pots.

now do the same thing for the weapons mana pot section keep the table for amount of mana pot , one click on the weapon

chose the amount of weapon click ok etc...

Ok now you have a lot of enchant weapon in one slot and a lot of weapon in one slot.

now you put the enchant weapon scrol in shortcut F1 or what ever and begin to enchant weapon

now when u see the window wich u chose the item of enchant click on the weapon and put ur mouse on ok.

now you have to be very fast put very fast f1 and at the same time ok for enchant the weapon it ll bug and it ll enchant it

and if the weapon break don t worry cause u bought a lot of weapon before and only one was break.

ok now u enchanted the weapon or what ever u want.

if u want to clone it go to the warehouse

and deposit ur weapon u ll see that the weapon is still in inventory and when u go to the wh u ll see a second weapon too

WTF??!! lol

Give me one karma please

tati...u are simply a nQQb...damn this bug has been writen on this forum *666* Times!!!!!

damn u sux that's fixed since c3 damn...nQQb u want and Karma...pfff try it do it on c6 and send a ph0t0 here then take 666 karma :P damn n00bz there is no enchant bug !PUT THAT IN UR MIND!

tati...u are simply a nQQb...damn this bug has been writen on this forum *666* Times!!!!!

damn u sux that's fixed since c3 damn...nQQb u want and Karma...pfff try it do it on c6 and send a ph0t0 here then take 666 karma :P damn n00bz there is no enchant bug !PUT THAT IN UR MIND!

+1.

with offence

Its old yea i know it from alot of time but maybe still works??

No I doubt it works, Im sure it doesnt like 99,9%!

Because simply the enchant system is toooo simple to be buggy. All it does is take a random number from 1 to 100 and if the number is smaller or equal than the enchant rate it succeeds. So its almost impossible...

I will not give Karma to you, just with this **** trick -.-". BTw how I can give karma ? :P (Pleese send private mensage)

U can't give karma only mods can

This enchant bug is old and fixxed in most servers.Anyways