[Rate & Comment] Gothic StyleZ Photo Design -Realistic-

Escordia

Or new layer filled up with black color on color dodge!

Choose a 1/3/5 px soft/hard brush with the desired color and brush where the sharingans must be!

This tactic can be used to give emphasis and make some new power points!

nah... i wanted to colorize the eyes to red

then i will make a stroke to them with black line

and then i will make the 3 signs with a fill on a layer and erase some parts :P

i made it actually :D

but it wasnt fit on this "theme"

i am planning to make an other sign with naruto's aura and sharingan eyes :P

with an emo girl xD

nah... i wanted to colorize the eyes to red

then i will make a stroke to them with black line

and then i will make the 3 signs with a fill on a layer and erase some parts :P

i made it actually :D

but it wasnt fit on this "theme"

i am planning to make an other sign with naruto's aura and sharingan eyes :P

with an emo girl xD

After you make mine I suppose!

Hello people :)

I hope u like this one :D

GFXSoFaKiGothicStyleZ.png

It was a bit hard to made :P

it took me more time than usual but i am quite excited about the result :)

Hope u like it too

Rate & Comment :)

Does she have 6 fingers on HER right foot?

nothing to do with the topic...

reported for spam

:( SoFaKi.. clever girl ^^

He write something in Japan. But the MxC can't recognize the characters. :S

I like your signature but it's to bright. You should make it a little bit darker.

nothing to do with the topic...

reported for spam

Are you stupid or what? i just said "ome detou kimi no dizain wa sugoi desu" which translates to congratulations your design is wonderful... I wanted to test your Japan flag... Damn how could people be so damn stupid

Are you stupid or what? i just said "ome detou kimi no dizain wa sugoi desu" which translates to congratulations your design is wonderful... I wanted to test your Japan flag... Damn how could people be so damn stupid

kidding me right?

1st of all here we talk only english. like the rules: english only except if the topic has tags

2nd learn to speak better japanese

3rd stop flaming me or u will be out of place again

4th dropouts like u have no permittion to say me stupid

ok you asked for it

Does your rule list bellow and i'm the only one who cant see it?

Hello & welcome to Guides And Tutorials, Photoshop Misc Sub Board

The Things Which You Can Do Here Are:

Open A Thread For General Discussion! Using Tag [Discuss]

Show Us Your New Pictures With Photoshop (Avatars , signatures). Using Tags [Rate] for rating OR [Preview] For A Smart Preview

Open A Thread To Ask For Help Using Tag [Help]

Open A Thread For Request Something About Photoshop Except The Photoshop Program. Everything Freeware. Using Tag [Request]  OR  [Req] for shortcut

Open A Thread For Creating To Members Signatures. The Active Topics Will Be Sticky Via Request. Using Tag [signatures Topic]

Only Staff Members Can Create Threads With Any (forum) Reward Using Tag [Competition]  OR  [Comp] For Shortcut

Adena Farmers.

If you make many signatures during the week, make a main thread and keep it updated with your new creations, adena farmers will be punished.

Photoshop Shares & Guides (Brushes, Fonts, C4Ds, Renders, Tutorials, Guides) , Go Only To [Photoshop] Tutorials & Addons.

Cheers,

~MxC Team~

I mean THE RULES:

Spam and Flames Rules:

In this forum we dont tolerate any threating or flaming comments, such replys will be deleted and user will be banned

Spam is not allowed, users will be warned and if they keep spamming they will be banned

Language Rules:

In this forum we speak only English and Greek. Only one specific board for Russians. All other languages not allowed.

Speak English only in English Sections , and Greek only in Greek Sections

In sections that language hasnt been noticed,you only speak English! Offtopic section must have a [GR] or [ENG] prefix in subject.

I mean THE RULES:

Spam and Flames Rules:

In this forum we dont tolerate any threating or flaming comments, such replys will be deleted and user will be banned

Spam is not allowed, users will be warned and if they keep spamming they will be banned

Language Rules:

In this forum we speak only English and Greek. Only one specific board for Russians. All other languages not allowed.

Speak English only in English Sections , and Greek only in Greek Sections

In sections that language hasnt been noticed,you only speak English! Offtopic section must have a [GR] or [ENG] prefix in subject.

He didn't got warned but banned. As the rules say he must be warned first.

He didn't got warned but banned. As the rules say he must be warned first.

i didnt banned him... he flamed over morian at his topic so not my fault :)

i didnt did anything rulebreaking...

and i warned when i said i will report it...

(i dont have ban rights)

It's awesome!

But can you show me the original?

its a render and one background....

it was hard to blend it on this bg xD

cause behind the girl was a kid xD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
    • or at least to tell you an update that sorry but still not at home.. 10 days is suspisious.. but he is long time offline from discord indeed... maybe something happened?
    • I never had problems with him. Again, Im not sure if he scammed or not. But 10+ days without answering after we already paid, its a bit sus. If you know you wouldnt be able to answer for a few days, after receiving and confirming the amount, why dont keep in touch? or just say "hey, dont send now because I will only be available after day x.".  
    • i used to ask him for stuff etc, i dont think he scammed ... if he does i will be suprised...
  • Topics