Advext64 L2Off Extender - C6 / Gf

Fr3DBr

I want to say that:

I do recommend the services that Fr3DBr does, even when its about the extender or if its about other infrastructure themes, security and so on.

He is a trustfull guy, and he have a great knowlege about these area, he'll never left you alone.  ;D

i highly recommend the services that Fr3DBr does, im a user of advext and i really happy with it, always have online support, you can ask whatever you want and fr3DBr always have time for give you assist, all his product are 100 recommended.

I probably have the longest running private server (over 5 years) and if there's one thing I can recommend, use someone who is not only skilled at what they do, but also is expeditious.  Constant updates and communication will make any server owner feel comfortable.

It's been a pleasure being a customer of Fred's for nearly two years now and I would highly recommend using his services to anyone.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...