Advext64 L2Off Extender - C6 / Gf

Fr3DBr

• 7 months later...

I am using this extender since a very long time and I always trusted Frede, no way, if you want something of quality you will not be deceived. Frequent updates and fixes, easy support in case of trouble, you can trust him, I am entierly vouching him.

+1,

i went with fred, hes beyond trustworthy.

it was my first time sending large amounts of cash across the internet for "files".

Fred was there every step of the way, and even helped me with problems i encountered through out running my server.

This guys dependable and knowledgeable.

I'd go through him again if i ever got back into server hosting.

+1 on this guyz. I am Fr3Dbr client since 3 years now. I was from first clients of depmax64 and on advext64.

The mainly reason that i am using fred ext is that has the best protection from all extenders which are out there.

Secondly of its customizations, there are so much customizations which you can use and make your server fully automatized/customized even if you want to have x11 rates, lol!

Also, this extender is un-crashable lol, i am running 1 server with 700 players for 20 days without rr!

It's the l2 guarantee ;)

I can give you my best references for Fr3d and his team.

Our server used IL depmax64 for long time and now we switched to IL advext64. We are very satisfied with this extender because:

1. extender is stable

2. regularly released updates

3. scripting support

4. new custom features

5. fast problem solving if any appears

6. and of course Fr3d is a nice guy :p

I can recommend Fr3d and his teams services because you can not find anything like this :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a advext64 customer... and in all time that i'm using this extender i had the best support i have ever seen...

Files are great and support is just awesome, Everytime i have a problem they help me to solve it in a easy and fast way.

Updates are great, LOTS of bugs fixed and features, scripts are great and this extender is stable like no other :)

Recommended!