Maxcheaters Community L2off Hellbound project!

rej222

After few months of inactivity I had a pretty nice idea of starting our own Maxcheaters community project, based on Hellbound or Gracia Client. With our own SVN. If we get enough coders we can also make our own extender if not we can update & upgrade smeli's extender. If there won't be enough coders we can also work on Vampires scripts (Hellbound). This is not for me or my friends this would be for all people that participate in the project, since out there are a lot of sellers & resellers. Well leave your opinion and we will see what can we do. Also write if you are interested in the project write me a PM with your skills.

Regards,

Rey

After few months of inactivity I had a pretty nice idea of starting our own Maxcheaters community project, based on Hellbound or Gracia Client. With our own SVN. If we get enough coders we can also make our own extender if not we can update & upgrade smeli's extender. If there won't be enough coders we can also work on Vampires scripts (Hellbound). This is not for me or my friends this would be for all people that participate in the project, since out there are a lot of sellers & resellers. Well leave your opinion and we will see what can we do. Also write if you are interested in the project write me a PM with your skills.

Regards,

Rey

Well there is a similar topic based on L2J!

It's official and it's owned by the best developers in the whole forum,Intrepid and Setekh!

Join them!

Well there is a similar topic based on L2J!

It's official and it's owned by the best developers in the whole forum,Intrepid and Setekh!

Join them!

There aren't many OFF devs here, compared to (semi-) l2j devs. But you could try contact the OFF staffers about it, perhaps they are interested. Sounds great anyway :)

There aren't many OFF devs here, compared to (semi-) l2j devs. But you could try contact the OFF staffers about it, perhaps they are interested. Sounds great anyway :)

Xmanton is way busy but I think that endART and Pyromaker could help you!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Xmanton is way busy but I think that endART and Pyromaker could help you!

endART and PyroMaker are not extender developers.

There is only 4, maybe 5 extender devs on this forum.

I definitely would not join a project like this and I'm sure that goes for the rest.