Who is the best photoshop user ever came in MxC?Vote!

BS®

Noone is da best and noone can become.

Thats what i believe!

Anyway i believe Blane!

/Confused!

BTW there are various critics to judge the level of a gfx'er!

You know,there are some guys that know really good photoshop but haven't even posted here even if they are members.

Blane,seeya,mike,sofaki,darkslayer,magaki13 and are the photoshop users that I respect the most!

-Thx for including me in your posts too :P

Everyone has week and power points!Keep that in mind before you make such a topic again!

/Confused!

BTW there are various critics to judge the level of a gfx'er!

You know,there are some guys that know really good photoshop but haven't even posted here even if they are members.

Blane,seeya,mike,sofaki,darkslayer,magaki13 and are the photoshop users that I respect the most!

-Thx for including me in your posts too :P

Everyone has week and power points!Keep that in mind before you make such a topic again!

I wanted to say that there is'nt anyone that is da best but i have to select someone to stay on topic!

Well, if i say for example few names then i will forget some and then they will complain to me.

I cant say that someone is better than someone else, everyone works with his own imagination and its different.

No one can compete blane which teached them how to open photoshop and how to place the render , even if he is seeya or masterdisaster.

The only one with unique style is xAddytzu and i respect him more than anyone after blane

No one can compete blane which teached them how to open photoshop and how to place the render , even if he is seeya or masterdisaster.

The only one with unique style is xAddytzu and i respect him more than anyone after blane

Who talked about competition?

None is trying to compete anybody!

Explain yourself better.

There are no hard feeling between me,blane and seeya!

Well, since the title says 'photoshop user'..

95% of people in here that use photoshop, use it just to create beautiful signatures.

And as a result, they know only what they should in order to achieve their goal (create a good sig).

But the problem is that they don't know most of the other tools.

The only guy I know from mxc, who is using photoshop for special reasons (like web designing) is Blane.

He knows the most about photoshop in here and he was the one to teach to many guys the basics.

I am not sure about NaB (if he uses photoshop for the same purpose), so I can't tell anything.

To sum up, I believe that Blane is the most exceptional Photoshop User.

Reasons are explained above.

PS:

Blane, SeeYa, MasterDisaster, xAddytzu, SoFaKi, Morian

If I forgot someone forgive me.

Let's get serious, please..