[Discussion] Lost Season 6

Necrid

i think Prison Break best of series and later coming LOST. :)

Nop, lost is cooler, but Prison Break pwns too ;D

Nop, lost is cooler, but Prison Break pwns too ;D

yeah both are good but we cannot compare this 2 series they have different stories

and about lock never be sure what will happen on lost (this serie has so much rollovers)

yeah and the way he died was not fair cause he died so he can save all the others same happened with boone he will come back cause also he tried to save them (you know on the plane that fall) and about claire at 5th cycle she was still alive just noone knows where she was

:S I dont want time back.. I dont want some people to return and everyone dont remember nothing because then all the previous seasons are nothing...

About Lock:

At the start of the last episode you see 2 guys who are speaking I cant remember the name of the one!

Anyway, The one was the good one and the guy with black was  the bad.. The black dust(or spirit) and the bad guy are maybe the same person... Now the bad guy has taken the appearance of lock so he could kill the good one...

Last,I believe that if time will go back then there will be to dimensions, future with lock dead and the future with the others the island or I think that someone will go to past and he will prevent them to destroy the machine so the plane will fail again...