[Discussion] Lost Season 6

Necrid

So we are six days away from LOST's final premiere. I have created this topic for us ( lost fans ) to talk about our favorite series. :D

hell yeah i was waiting till last may (when 5th season ends) i love this series i started watch it last year and in 1 year i saw 2 times all seasons :)

i hope 6th season will be the best season

Hell yeah i cant wait ;( . Lost is my best <3 i love ittt fuck i am so addicted T_T . The thing is this is the last season so i wait to have some answers about smoke and shits that happend xD. but the only sure is that it will be SUPER

Btw we will stay amazed as the revies says ;) Some people that i personaly love will come back so Q_Q i ll be so happy ..

In keeping with time-honoured tradition, series

creators JJ Abrams, Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof are remaining tight-lipped. When asked about Lost’s ending, Lindelof sits teasingly on the fence: “Some people will think it’s enormously satisfying. Other people will think it’s not satisfying enough. It all depends on the way that you watch the show” (USA Today). Viewers will be tantalised to discover that a few familiar faces will be returning, namely Emilie de Ravin’s Claire, who vanished without a trace in season four, and Dominic Monaghan’s Charlie and Ian Somerhalder’s Boone, both of whom we apparently saw die in seasons four and two, respectively. All will be revealed as Lost makes its final voyage.

ONly that Dominic Monaghan’s will come back its really huge cool for me :( i love him T_T

yeah i also like charlie allot he is the 2nd favourite character on lost after sawyer for me

i also wanna know what happened with john lock

Lock died. There's nothing more to explain about him. The "evil" guy tricked him and after Ben killed Lock that unnamed "evil" guy took his position and everyone though Lock ressurected.

Of course i'm gonna watch it and i'm really curious of what's gonna happen! Can't wait =)

Lock died. There's nothing more to explain about him. The "evil" guy tricked him and after Ben killed Lock that unnamed "evil" guy took his position and everyone though Lock ressurected.

Of course i'm gonna watch it and i'm really curious of what's gonna happen! Can't wait =)

yeh after watching a review with jack . he sayd that we will found out that lock wasnt lock for a long time now . and that with the end of lost some funs will love it and some funs will hate it + that after the ending we will understand that there wont be any continue to lost so it will be dramaaaaaaa i cant wait T_T

John Lock missing me soooo much ;D I love that guy <3

That was funny, you said that LOCK is missing YOU much and not YOU are missing LOCK.