NooBWarS

flip0

seems a quite good and stable server but i'm bored playing low rate servers but this one seems worth!

it's the same server,no wipe back then in c1 just a roll back.it's the server i play too :D

imo it's the most stable server,low rate,no donations,admin/gms try to fix anything that comes up fast (and they manage it :S),no bots (regular bot check) so i wouldn't suggest it to ppl that use this forum :D it is just a waste of time imo cause they'll catch a ban for sure..

it's the same server,no wipe back then in c1 just a roll back.it's the server i play too :D

imo it's the most stable server,low rate,no donations,admin/gms try to fix anything that comes up fast (and they manage it :S),no bots (regular bot check) so i wouldn't suggest it to ppl that use this forum :D it is just a waste of time imo cause they'll catch a ban for sure..

Coulnd't say it better, and yes there hasnt been a single wipe since old c1 days 4-5 years ago ;)

rofl, i wonder if my acc is still there, i had like lvl 19human fighter there, back in the c1 days. darn i have should of played that server ;[

The oldest players there are like 78 lvl with 2-3 sub classes 75+ ^^, you could`ve been one of them if u stayed there :)

Ok Guyz ...

Pm in game....

name--->    K4rMa

Nice server !!! TyzzZz

I hope you like it there, but u have to spend a lot of time lvling coz of the low rates, anyway have fun :)