NooBWarS

flip0

too low...takes ur time to lvl and then they do a wipe.That sucks..

noobwars = no wipe

yeahh go to official and spend spend rest of ur life in exping 1 -> 80 ^^  gl ;)

@ official you can bot and noone cares,so it's easier.you can pay some rice eaters to do it 4 you also,and ofc e-bay some thousand euros to make urself pr0... LOL

yeahh go to official and spend spend rest of ur life in exping 1 -> 80 ^^  gl ;)

Are you stupid? I just said... best low rate server is official.. No wipe, No donate(I mean, overenchanted stuff), Gms are not corrupts...

You must read and try understand what another guys saiys...

Are you stupid? I just said... best low rate server is official.. No wipe, No donate(I mean, overenchanted stuff), Gms are not corrupts...

You must read and try understand what another guys saiys...

Same goes for NW, there are no donators, lags and especially wipe(4 years and still no wipe)

heh i reember that help.html  nearly destroy that server... in few days community colapse from 1000+ ppl to 100 or less online xD no one belives than that nw will be back but all in all its back :]

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...