[Discuss] Lineage II: Dying or Ressurecting?

because they farmed to get em and u delete them xD thats lame it could make me leave for sure :/

Wrong.

We did not delete them.

As I told, we replaced them with normal S grades..

And the old S grades with A grades, etc.

The stats were the same, the difference was that there weren't all these customs.

I don't have to mention that when we re-added them, we had 250 of them back =P

Wrong.

We did not delete them.

As I told, we replaced them with normal S grades..

And the old S grades with A grades, etc.

The stats were the same, the difference was that there weren't all these customs.

I don't have to mention that when we re-added them, we had 250 of them back =P

weird ppl xD heh

PS. btw mxc will open l2 server or not? Xd

i think i dont need to say anything my opinion is well known about this...

No, actually you HAVE TO reply..

Since you are developing Epilogue, you know many of its features.

This means that you've got an image of a good epilogue server, so you can inform us if it will attract people, or will fail ;]

i mean about that interlude vs gracia l2 is dead thing....i said before the point is

33% of you cant play with any class after il(no class to own partys with)

33% of you cant hack as much as can under interlude

33% of you hide behind the reason kamael is ugly

the other 1% have a point...

basically lineage2 is far away from die and about the new things...i dont know what to say since most of those who said before gracia sucks and such thing never ever played with it so...

weird ppl xD heh

PS. btw mxc will open l2 server or not? Xd

A bit offtopic, but even if they do so, then it will be L2OFF ^^

What do we realise once again?

People avoid because they have to avoid Interlude l2js.

dying since there are not implemented new ideas. adding custom armors/weapons, changing textures, is like dressing an old woman with versace. still remain old.

Since it is called Line(AGE) better idea would be starting it as a child and finishing it as an old man/woman dead by big age. :P

ppl are getting lazy about infinite end games. funny part is when you'll finish it coz a noob admin will close it for dump reasons.

yeah at hopzone are 80% G3 but for sure 80% of ppl playing on g3 like more c4 or interlude.

ppl have to get in mind. having a server doesn't need only moneys or knowledge on java. Need those fuckin managment skills. need understand what is work-in-group.

to be honestly 70% of greek servers fail coz GM's start fight with each others for no sense reasons.

unbalance. Can't do it till GMs will stop hearing ppl in game (they think they will get more ppl if they complish all needs) about balance instead of fixing it by their knowledge. ppl: omg GM dagger is overpowered. Admin log and nerf it. after 1-2 weeks. : OMG GM necro is overpowered. Admin log and nerf it. the mess is made so admin start make tatto with intention to balance. too bad he just make the sh1t more bigger.

i think i dont need to say anything my opinion is well known about this...

You should just have posted a link lol or didn't reply at all. Your post is really so off-topic <3 ;P.

And anyway since you said "L2 Java" sucks well actaully no it does not suck the people working with it may suck but with a little more effort and knowledge you can make wonders w/ it an simple example was echoKinetics the first attempt playing a little more with java turned out to be one of the best servers ever created. So it's not about what expansion or what kind of server is it .

dying since there are not implemented new ideas. adding custom armors/weapons, changing textures, is like dressing an old woman with versace. still remain old.

Since it is called Line(AGE) better idea would be starting it as a child and finishing it as an old man/woman dead by big age. :P

ppl are getting lazy about infinite end games. funny part is when you'll finish it coz a noob admin will close it for dump reasons.

yeah at hopzone are 80% G3 but for sure 80% of ppl playing on g3 like more c4 or interlude.

ppl have to get in mind. having a server doesn't need only moneys or knowledge on java. Need those -beep-in managment skills. need understand what is work-in-group.

to be honestly 70% of greek servers fail coz GM's start fight with each others for no sense reasons.

unbalance. Can't do it till GMs will stop hearing ppl in game (they think they will get more ppl if they complish all needs) about balance instead of fixing it by their knowledge. ppl: omg GM dagger is overpowered. Admin log and nerf it. after 1-2 weeks. : OMG GM necro is overpowered. Admin log and nerf it. the mess is made so admin start make tatto with intention to balance. too bad he just make the sh1t more bigger.

thats the human stupidity i dont want to comment /respect to Grisom and Dream to be able to ignore it

i mean about that interlude vs gracia l2 is dead thing....i said before the point is

33% of you cant play with any class after il(no class to own partys with)

33% of you cant hack as much as can under interlude

33% of you hide behind the reason kamael is ugly

the other 1% have a point...

basically lineage2 is far away from die and about the new things...i dont know what to say since most of those who said before gracia sucks and such thing never ever played with it so...

So you think that Lineage II is becoming better..

Let me remind you though that we are talking about Lineage II Java Servers that exist now ;s

Epilogue may be a good client, but if people "abuse" it like they do now (well, most of them), then it will just be like a failure..

The conclusion?

NCSoft creates good things, but people do not know how to use them..

So you think that Lineage II is becoming better..

Let me remind you though that we are talking about Lineage II Java Servers that exist now ;s

Epilogue may be a good client, but if people "abuse" it like they do now (well, most of them), then it will just be like a failure..

The conclusion?

NCSoft creates good things, but people do not know how to use them..

java never decide aabout lineage lineage servers mostly java yes but let me remind all of you EVEN THE CHARACTER MOVEMENT IS DIFFERENT IN RETAIL so you cant decide the game is dead or no based on l2j server experience i say its not dead because i have retail experience and not from the home made extender based servers

thats the human stupidity i dont want to comment /respect to Grisom and Dream to be able to ignore it

hahaha

You should just have posted a link lol or didn't reply at all. Your post is really so off-topic <3 ;P.

And anyway since you said "L2 Java" sucks well actaully no it does not suck the people working with it may suck

true.

As I told, they do not know how to use it.

Which results to a big, big, big failure.

70%? You must learn to count D:

MORE THAN 90%!

And the fact that some stupid people play on failed servers, does not mean that the servers are good..

You know, with resurrecting you imply it's already dead, and with dying you imply it's alive, so you got a contradict in the topic title :)

Anyway, I think it's dying because people dont want to do the same whole the time, and servers don't create original responses to that. Most L2 players are old players, played it for 3-4 years, and they are tired of farming, and doing the Noble quest over and over, then to find out the server got a corrupt GM.

I can remember L2Light, one of the first GvE servers I think, not sure; suddenly was a couple of months n1 hopzone, just cause it was new and different. Same counts for customs, although they are pretty plain form of difference, if you know what I mean.

I will never forget when we removed Customs from L2Emerland ^^

The night before we remove them, we had 270 people online.

And suddenly, at the next restart, when they got removed and replaced by S Grade Items, we had 27 people on!

q.e.d.

About Retail; I think it's dying in Europa, and getting more popular in Asia.

java never decide aabout lineage lineage servers mostly java yes but let me remind all of you EVEN THE CHARACTER MOVEMENT IS DIFFERENT IN RETAIL so you cant decide the game is dead or no based on l2j server experience i say its not dead because i have retail experience and not from the home made extender based servers

Actually, I am talking about L2j Servers, since they are the ones dying.

OFF servers have many people playing, without crying for unbalance/bugs/hacks etc. etc. etc.

The problem is that players are either afraid to play retail servers, because they know that they'll fail, or they're the well known guys that act the pros on unbalanced pvp servers by pwnning you with a +65535 Dynasty weapon, while having 42k p def o.O

We aren't getting to anywhere actually, we started discussing old things while we should be discussing the current problem. And as a main question you have will "Epilogue be of any use to population growing or will it be another addon of Lineage 2".

I'll have to answer yes, It will be nothing special a rise in popularity will  not occur until something in the game really changes . Will L3 Save it then? Can't tell we don't even know how it will look like so we cannot really tell. But you see there's still hope i'll allow myself to quote a Bulgarian philosopher "For something new to be born something old should die." You could translate it as you'd like. It's a 50/50 option for Lineage. Either it grows after Lineage 3 either it dies.