[Discuss] Lineage II: Dying or Ressurecting?

Well, they probably have reasons to start with new things.

Take an example:

You've got an old jacket, that you bought when you were a little child.

Suddenly, you see a BRAND NEW jacket on the street, without any damage or dirt that is WAY BETTER than your old one.

Will you leave it there and keep the old, or decide to get it?

And don't start talking about emotions =P

You may be right about L3, although Gracia Final (I haven't tested Epilogue yet, since it's unstable) is by far the best, bugless Chronicle, with more retail functions and events than others.

Yea but not always NEW is better than old. Am i right?

Bugless or not people prefer a real 'custom' server instead of some shitty copy of the old custom C4-C5-C6 servers. As i said adding new armors to Lineage 2 Releases was a stupid idea.

Indeed. Koreans started adding things from Privates such as "customs" Dynasty ; ICarius ; Vesper is another dumb idea of our Korean friends. really uneeded many ppl stopped playing it because of it.

Admins can easily remove them D:

So I suppose that it's not such a big deal for java servers, where the admins' IQs have more than 1 number.

new armors higher lvl makes u farm harder and its getting boring x)

Come on dude!

It's just matter of the server's gameplay..

These can be handled even by the most wannabe jerks that don't know how to open gs consoles =/

No one's actually waiting epilogue, people are just reporting it few are excited about it.

Admins can easily remove them D:

So I suppose that it's not such a big deal for java servers, where the admins' IQs have more than 1 number.

Come on dude!

It's just matter of the server's gameplay..

These can be handled even by the most wannabe jerks that don't know how to open gs consoles =/

what do you mean ?

In this case yes it isn't better.

Sometimes no, but at about 80% it's NEW that wins.

Bugless or not people prefer a real 'custom' server instead of some shitty copy of the old custom C4-C5-C6 servers. As i said adding new armors to Lineage 2 Releases was a stupid idea.

Well, you may have a point here, but you can't deny that there are MANY Interlude Servers (about 50%, maybe more) that are full of customs.. And I don't mean Apellas..

I mean Dynasty, Epic, Vesper, and other kinds of these armors painted to black, red, blue etc. ^^

Well, you may have a point here, but you can't deny that there are MANY Interlude Servers (about 50%, maybe more) that are full of customs.. And I don't mean Apellas..

I mean Dynasty, Epic, Vesper, and other kinds of these armors painted to black, red, blue etc. ^^

yeah but most of em now are getting bored of em and LF interlude no custom servers :D like i do Do u know any l2off pvp srvr? :P (no customs) xd

what do you mean ?

I mean that if somebody uses Gracia and does not like Vesper, then he can remove it.

Although, it won't help him, since nowadays most people are playing for these..

No one's actually waiting epilogue, people are just reporting it few are excited about it.

So, in your opinion Epilogue is just another extension of the Gracia Chronicle, which won't attract any new players?

Sometimes no, but at about 80% it's NEW that wins.

How did you counted the percentages lol? And people nowadays are looking for customs . If there aren't customs they don't play cuz they don't have a point in playing. Only PvP became booring and many ppl will probably agree with me. Non-Stop PvE servers are getting popular  while customless , die.

yeah but most of em now are getting bored of em and LF interlude no custom servers :D like i do Do u know any l2off pvp srvr? :P (no customs) xd

you see? you are looking for an off one, which means that even you (an Interlude lover) hates Interlude L2J!

And by the way, I wasn't talking about Gracia, but about Interlude.

1 of 2 Interlude servers that you'll find, will be full of useless customs.

you see? you are looking for an off one, which means that even you (an Interlude lover) hates Interlude L2J!

And by the way, I wasn't talking about Gracia, but about Interlude.

1 of 2 Interlude servers that you'll find, will be full of useless customs.

yeap L2j SUX hard bugfull and laggy :/ i hate most the lag the others can be fixed by a very good developers i know server that oly is the same with l2off and even better (l2origins) and the tvt is the best and the most fair event :D

How did you counted the percentages lol?

Estimated xd

And people nowadays are looking for customs . If there aren't customs they don't play cuz they don't have a point in playing. Only PvP became booring and many ppl will probably agree with me. Non-Stop PvE servers are getting popular  while customless , die.

I have to admit that this is true.

I really hate lots of customs, although people love them..

Dunno why, but they just do..

I will never forget when we removed Customs from L2Emerland ^^

The night before we remove them, we had 270 people online.

And suddenly, at the next restart, when they got removed and replaced by S Grade Items, we had 27 people on!

That's really lame, but that's how people act today.

Although, you can't deny that most of Interludes are full of customs..

And of course "customless", as you said, Interludes, with good functions, have about 5-10 people online..

I will never forget when we removed Customs from L2Emerland ^^

The night before we remove them, we had 270 people online.

And suddenly, at the next restart, when they got removed and replaced by S Grade Items, we had 27 people on!

because they farmed to get em and u delete them xD thats lame it could make me leave for sure :/

the others can be fixed by a very good developers

Can they?

The answer is no.

The only way would be a team like l2j or l2jfree to re-start working on Interlude.

And still, they would need MANY months (Maybe year) to add everything..

You have to understand that good lineage does not mean full bug fixes and many custom java features.

Good Lineage Gameplay means a BALANCED gameplay (balance.. a word that most of the l2j server creators haven't ever heard) with as many as possible retail functions.