[Discuss] Lineage II: Dying or Ressurecting?

Hello everybody.

After some research (well, I didn't have to make much of it), I realised that Lineage II (Java always) is dying.

Possible Reasons?

[*]People Nowadays do not even know what l2j means, although they create loljava servers, without any knowledge at all.

[*]People are still choosing Interlude Chronicle, while they do not know how to handle missing features, exploits, etc.

[*]L2j's Epilogue Project is unstable for now, so there aren't very good sources for Gracia Final Chronicles - Same for Interlude.

[*]People do not know what balanced gameplay is.

[*]More exploits are being created daily, so servers that can't handle them, die.

These are just possible reasons that have been discussed here before.

But my question is..

As far as you are concerned, is Lineage II dying because of any of the reasons above, or it will actually revive with the "new" Epilogue Chronicle?

Give reasons for your answers please.

Waiting to hear comments!

with all the new different features is dying but maybe l3 can save it :P

Lineage III?

Well, I haven't heard any news about its development (if it is in progress) so let's just talk about epilogue.

Why do you think that difference will destroy the game?

Yeap it is dying after all from Kamael Gracia etc people population started slowly decreasing so yes its still dying the players left are those who play from c3 the newbies just come and they go because they dont like it.

Yeap it is dying after all from Kamael Gracia etc people population started slowly decreasing so yes its still dying the players left are those who play from c3 the newbies just come and they go because they dont like it.

Well, I'll have to disagree.

Okay, Interlude is an attractive Chronicle, although, since most of the people like Gracias (as HopZone shows), it means that Gracia > Interlude.

Gracia Chronicles are different, I won't disagree, although difference does not have to mean failure.

Lineage III?

Well, I haven't heard any news about its development (if it is in progress) so let's just talk about epilogue.

Why do you think that difference will destroy the game?

because when people start to like the new clients Pouf new client on O.o and WTF we must play it :/

because when people start to like the new clients Pouf new client on O.o and WTF we must play it :/

So, you mean that you don't have time to become good enough in the first client, before a second one comes? o.O

Come on mate, that's insane..

And by the way, Interlude is a "bugful" Chronicle, without many retail functions and custom, attractive features.

Talking about java always.

(When Telling Java I don't mean GrisoM, I mean L2j)

Its dying dude! Its dying!

Only Lineage III may ressurept it!

Reason?

No one makes you play it lol, you have an option. Thats basically why most of the people went back on C6 and didn't continued with Gracia etecera. Lineage III wont be as big as of a success as most people think it will be. It will be just like Aion. It was everywhere at start everyone was excited but in the end my theory got proven it was a real version of WoWAge and population dropped a lot after beta test.

Well, I'll have to disagree.

Okay, Interlude is an attractive Chronicle, although, since most of the people like Gracias (as HopZone shows), it means that Gracia > Interlude.

Gracia Chronicles are different, I won't disagree, although difference does not have to mean failure.

Hopzones servers.. huh... almost all of em Gracia why? cause the projects when a new client comes on they change and start developing the new client...

It's dying for sure. Players used to play with the original L2. After kamael they are adding more features which doesnt fit to l2. They copy other games. Da end of l2 will come.

Nah, the same things all the time.

Will I have to repeat that difference doesn't mean failure?

Yes, of course it's your opinion, but oh come on..

Reasons like "I don't like the graphics" and such stuff, are a lil bit..

By the way, I have the feeling that 75% in mxc, that say that they hate > Interlude Chronicles, they tell it because they haven't tested it at all.

It's dying for sure. Players used to play with the original L2. After kamael they are adding more features which doesnt fit to l2. They copy other games. Da end of l2 will come.

Indeed. Koreans started adding things from Privates such as "customs" Dynasty ; ICarius ; Vesper is another dumb idea of our Korean friends. really uneeded many ppl stopped playing it because of it.

Hopzones servers.. huh... almost all of em Gracia why? cause the projects when a new client comes on they change and start developing the new client...

Well, they probably have reasons to start with new things.

Take an example:

You've got an old jacket, that you bought when you were a little child.

Suddenly, you see a BRAND NEW jacket on the street, without any damage or dirt that is WAY BETTER than your old one.

Will you leave it there and keep the old, or decide to get it?

And don't start talking about emotions =P

No one makes you play it lol, you have an option. Thats basically why most of the people went back on C6 and didn't continued with Gracia etecera. Lineage III wont be as big as of a success as most people think it will be. It will be just like Aion. It was everywhere at start everyone was excited but in the end my theory got proven it was a real version of WoWAge and population dropped a lot after beta test.

You may be right about L3, although Gracia Final (I haven't tested Epilogue yet, since it's unstable) is by far the best, bugless Chronicle, with more retail functions and events than others.