[Recruiting] RoyalProjects

Goddess

Dear Photoshoppers after long time, hard decisions i've decided to open a forum for photoshopping.

Q:What the forum is going to be?

A:The forum is made by photoshop users to photoshop users.We're going to share alot of .psd files and tutorials.

Q:Are they free?

A:Yes they're,you can also request a webdesign and if any of our designers is free to take the action he'll do it for you.

Q:Are you looking for members/staffers.

A:We're in need of members and website developers,so if there's any of you that want to join the team and have enough knowledge be free to pm me. Also we need members too.

P.S.: I'm not advertising! I'm offering bigger base for Photoshop users,also i'm not trying to steal maxcheaters.com members! I'm giving full respect to maxcheaters and his members.

If you're interested be free to ask/suggest and join!

Thanks!

/Discuss free!

The good thing is that I want to join the crew(?), the sad thing is that my computer have broke and I can't send you PSDs. In a few weeks probably I will fix. Just keep me in your mind...

Dear Photoshop users. I am going to create a photoshop team. If you want to join you'll have to send me a PM including experience rate(rate yourself). A preview of your job and you may include a .psd file. All members will receive a PM with my msn and a member card!

More info about the team,also suggestions about the name  you can get/give if you PM me!

I don't really want to label myself but it's good idea...I won't join the team just 'cioz I would make mine if I wanted to.In fact,maybe I will do so if magaki13 is with me :P

I don't really want to label myself but it's good idea...I won't join the team just 'cioz I would make mine if I wanted to.In fact,maybe I will do so if magaki13 is with me :P

Well, dummy we can make ally :8

Well, dummy we can make ally :8

its not an l2 world wake up T_T sorry but i am allready on +cs.DarkSlayer :( i would like to join ya babe :(

its not an l2 world wake up T_T sorry but i am allready on +cs.DarkSlayer :( i would like to join ya babe :(

actually i am in that team too but it's pretty dead.

You could join mine. I've got a site too. Tho its not done yet.

I will think about my options and tell u...