interlude [Interlude L2j] L2 Devils

CårbõnDeðxidê™

well ur is L2JTeon lol,why u all continue opening servers in IL...will close anyway and will fail anyway.Btw can I understand why the hell normal scroll is 100%?-.- if I get max enchant after some clicks,It's a fail come on even if I like the server customs.

i hope to do one svr yours cloud if you dont have already to see your work for a l2 svr this admin make this svr for fun and with whatever informations has about develop :)

i hope to do one svr yours cloud if you dont have already to see your work for a l2 svr this admin make this svr for fun and with whatever informations has about develop :)

I got my server but atm I got little time for it and I can't host it except on my pc.Also why don't u do some private english lessons?ur english isn't understandable lol.And in conclusion,is made for fun and with small knowledge about developement?then keep it for friends and do not advertise it here,come on I won't waste my time on a server by a wannabe admin :'(

hahahhhaa made for fun and no info about develop. And he was trying to convict us that his server is so pro.

1 week live not bad at all for him.

hahahhhaa made for fun and no info about develop. And he was trying to convict us that his server is so pro.

1 week live not bad at all for him.

erol your server was pro xa00xa0x0a it was up 3h on day because 21 hours was down from hackers x0a0xa00xa gl

please dont answer again i dont care about you and about your server and about what you are..

stop making posts here

and omg you are a wanna be dev GL with your noob server kid

erol your server was pro xa00xa0x0a it was up 3h on day because 21 hours was down from hackers x0a0xa00xa gl

please dont answer again i dont care about you and about your server and about what you are..

stop making posts here

and omg you are a wanna be dev GL with your noob server kid

noobo my server never been down from hacker. Btw tell me, which was my server?? If you find i'll take my words back.

you don't even know to find NPC/mob/skills ID. You got no idea how to work on config. tell me smth you know to do expet scamming ppl.

noobo my server never been down from hacker. Btw tell me, which was my server?? If you find i'll take my words back.

you don't even know to find NPC/mob/skills ID. You got no idea how to work on config. tell me smth you know to do expet scamming ppl.

omg i told you dont post again -.-

i dont answer again to this kid

omg stop flaming its his server/topic..

omg stop flaming its his server/topic..

a question like that is way too far from flaming :)

he is acting like a retard saying me: you server was down by hackers xa0a0xa0x0a0xa0. funny part is that he don't even know which was my server. Now find me 1 flame word send by me.