interlude [Interlude L2j] L2 Devils

CårbõnDeðxidê™

in buffer some buffs dont work like great shield cov and  more

i doesnt find dagger in dynasty weapons and i dont know if you add it

for rb jewels need somethink else exept adena this i take it from rb ???

also delete lifestones and QHP

i want an answer in these questions

in buffer some buffs dont work like great shield cov and  more

i doesnt find dagger in dynasty weapons and i dont know if you add it

for rb jewels need somethink else exept adena this i take it from rb ???

also delete lifestones and QHP

i want an answer in these questions

in all these only in buffer you have right.. i have delete some buffs because i  have edit tatoo and you have lot of stat.. all others are from your mind :S

i dont think is from my mind you want to say me that you dont have QHP ??? xaxax tatoo give stats i think too much stats put one gk custom  work for the svr a little dont open it and leave it then

i dont think is from my mind you want to say me that you dont have QHP ??? xaxax tatoo give stats i think too much stats put one gk custom  work for the svr a little dont open it and leave it then

you think i cant spawn custom gk? lolz i just dont wanna..

i will fix some thinks more soon;)

i dont think is from my mind you want to say me that you dont have QHP ??? xaxax tatoo give stats i think too much stats put one gk custom  work for the svr a little dont open it and leave it then

He can't add skills on buffer, can't change GK alone. forget it.

i can't believe this guy opened a server. Damn to the one who opened this server for this fake admin.

This Admin doesn't know even to find skills/buffs ID's ( this guy was recruit at xenovia for 1 day, after being kicked off for being a foolish in communicating and had nothing to do with GM work )

Me: An0nimat0r aka boulakos aka gekas, find me the ID of "gift of seraphim".

This guy: i don't have list here, when admin log in, i take list and give you.

Hope he will learn 1 day that ALT+G doesn't work only for see items on chars LOL. DevAngell was with me that day and can confirm.

1 more thing. This guy was 1 of best scammers on l2 mafia. he claimed that was GM on mafia. Who knows......

About the scammer part, who is curious to know can send me a PM to prove you.  His best friend told me that......

Sorry for bad words but ppl should open eyes.

i can't believe this guy opened a server. Damn to the one who opened this server for this fake admin.

This Admin doesn't know even to find skills/buffs ID's ( this guy was recruit at xenovia for 1 day, after being kicked off for being a foolish in communicating and had nothing to do with GM work )

Hope he will learn 1 day that ALT+G doesn't work only for see items on chars LOL. DevAngell was with me that day and can confirm.

1 more thing. This guy was 1 of best scammers on l2 mafia. he claimed that was GM on mafia. Who knows......

About the scammer part, who is curious to know can send me a PM to prove you.  His best friend told me that......

xaa erol.. i fix them only for u.. i fix buffer. global gk added, more icarus wep added,skills added!

About the scammer part, who is curious to know can send me a PM to prove you.  His best friend told me that......

+1 and erol remember??? when him pm you and told you to tell him ID's about ls skills?? :P

btw and one char with name DontCryBaby is the admin player ( i think that because server have some days and him have Aden Castle :O , but maybe i have and wrong i am not 100% s00r...but i dont think to i have wrong because and at mine server create char with full gm skills)...but dont care..gl with your /fail server

+1 and erol remember??? when him pm you and told you to tell him ID's about ls skills?? :P

btw and one char with name DontCryBaby is the admin player ( i think that because server have some days and him have Aden Castle :O , but maybe i have and wrong i am not 100% s00r...but i dont think to i have wrong because and at mine server create char with full gm skills)...but dont care..gl with your /fail server

hahha yeah. he beged me to learn him how to add agu skills. Most funny part was when he was adding to his char the master skills by Admin panel coz he couldn't add agu skills or skills with command //add_skill.

I wonder if he learn how to add agu skills.

xaa erol.. i fix them only for u.. i fix buffer. global gk added, more icarus wep added,skills added!

i though you would come with an asnwer: nab i have no idea what you talk about or man i'm not him, you are taking over with the wrong guy.

btw with that "xaxaxa" you feel happy for fixing such little things?! and you don't need to fix those things for me. You need fix for players who spend time there. (to bad the end is not far away)

you add gk after 1 week live. If you knew to add by yourself why you didn't add it before opening server?!

Btw is totaly no sense saying: i remove some skills (like cov etc) coz i add tatto. So better remove cov and add tatto or better just don't add that tatto?!

GL with your server even tho i know why you open this server .............