New chronicle???

Cook

no its not the same C6 dont exist man its prelude than chronicle 1-2-3-4-5 than interlude than chaoticthrone...that C6 name is a joke of some guy who dont even know the name of the game

1-2-3-4-5-(IL 6th chronicle )

I know it's not named C6, though many say C6 because it came after C5.

That was my point.

So everyone agrees that L2 was good until interlude! Then it took the shitty road when kamael came out! that's a bummer but I guess all good things must end some time!

Anyway! do you think that Freya is going to be any good?

NCSoft is more and mroe desperate. L2 is dieing.

+1 I think that is because of WoW. And they also had a big loss when they stole their files. :S They copied WoW in Aion. But who knows, maybe Lineage III will be the game of the future.

Kamaels is good characters if you know to play with them. Look, Lineage created as an x1 server. The official. All classes and characters is created for official servers. x1

Not for PvP servers.

Bladedancers, Songers, Orc Buffers, Summoners, Healers, Human Buffers are Support classes.

Mages, Archers, Daggers, Tyrants, Destroyers etc etc is for PvP and for Bosses.

Tanks are tanks :P They are going first to the battle and bosses because of them HP.

Dwarfs are mostly for farm and craft.

I have play in many server that support class and dwarfs was pwning. That's why I stop like Lineage. I am not say that they shouldn't create L2 Off and L2 Java server, but at lease make them like the official(not the same rates), not the dwarf kill 2 mages in 5 seconds. That's rediculous.....

No, I didn't say that. All Classes is perfect. There is any mistakes on characters. They created just like for them job. There isn't a class useless. Even kamael are useful.

Why it seem like nothing new? i think we all know why :S

nothing new?thats strange i feel the complete opposite

lets face it guys...33% of you cant play with any class after interlude 33% of you hide behind the reason:kamael is ugly(which is true but who cares) 33% of you cant cheat a lot like in interlude only some really small thing and thats why and the other 1% have a point :)

- Social Emotes that involve two persons will be introduced, like two characters greeting each other or dancing as a pair. Just in case someone does not want to dance, there will be a confirmation window popping up on the screen of the prospective Emote partner.

- The Frintezza raid will be converted to an instance.

- Three new varieties of 80+ armor and weapons will be added (it is not yet clear at which precise level they can be used). This new equipment will come with light effects, either emitting a glow or having changing colors.

- Vesper armor will become craftable.

- As announced before there will also be new Raid Bosses in this update, the main one being of course Freya herself, in an instanced dungeon.

- In 2010 every castle can be via a specific system elevated to a special level.

- There will be 20 new skills in the next update, "Freya".

- When summoning a Servitor, Spirit Ore will be used. It looks as if Spirit Ore will then have no weight (kwondoh still has to double-check on the weight aspect).

- The Plains of the Lizardmen will be converted into an Archer hunting ground, with new monsters. A fun element has been added. (Monsters offering money if you let them go?)

- Skyshadow Meadow will be renamed into "Training Field of Power"(?), the monsters there will be modified, although still being group mobs. It looks like this will be a hunting ground for Polers.

- The Beast Farm is scheduled for renewal, maybe with a new Boss (not necessarily in the Freya update).

- The Monastery of Silence is scheduled for a renewal, maybe with a new Boss (not necessarily in the Freya update).

- In the Steel Citadel, Ranku and the Demon Prince will be converted into instanced dungeons. Teleporters (Teleportation Cubics?) will be added to the Tower of Infinitum and Tully's Workshop.

- Frintezza will be converted into an instanced dungeon too, to the great joy of many users who had so far no access to this Epic Boss. The procedure to get to Frintezza has been simplified and a greater variety of classes will be able/will have to be involved in the raid.

- Antharas, Valakas and Zaken are scheduled to be reworked, a high-level Zaken will be added.

- For all Raid Bosses the possibility to level Soul Crystals with a certain probability has been added.

- A high-level "Labyrinth of the Abyss" will be added.

- When hunting in a party it will be possible to change the looting via the User Interface.

- The party exp bonus will be increased.

- The number of quests a character can engage in at the same time will be raised from 25 to 40.

- Quest descriptions will be more detailed, with the precise reward being told at the beginning.

- Quest NPCs will be marked with a little animation over their heads.

- The duration of the 3rd Class Change Quest will be cut in half

- The exp that Servitors take from a Summoner will be reduced, with the exception of 90% PvP Servitors.

- The cost to call up a Servitor will be reduced.

- The Hate skill of Tanks will be made stronger (this will make hunting in parties easier than ever).

- Tanks will be given attack-strengthening buffs they can bestow on party members.

- Mages will be able to cast two different spells at the same time, using both hands.

- Tanks will be able to attract targets over a long distance.

- Daggers will be able to summon up duplicates of themselves to assist them in battle.

- Buffers will be given high-level Dooomcryer buffs.

- Summoners will be will be able to summon two Servitors at a time.

- Fighter classes will be able to wield two different weapons at the same time, like a sword in the left hand and a blunt in the right hand.

- Dancers and Singers will be given extremely good party buffs.

- Archers will be given a Sniper Stance.

- More than 20 new hunting grounds and 10 new Bosses will be added

Great Features unique for L2  :D the bad is that most of admins won't be able to "control" so many features ^^

Great Features unique for L2  :D the bad is that most of admins won't be able to "control" so many features ^^

it looks like changing hairs of l2 from brune to blond or inverse. nothing new. the gameplay remain same.

it looks like changing hairs of l2 from brune to blond or inverse. nothing new. the gameplay remain same.

pfff thats nothing new for you?jeeeeeez i promised to Grisom i keep a "low profile" so i dont continue now...

pfff thats nothing new for you?jeeeeeez i promised to Grisom i keep a "low profile" so i dont continue now...

new was gracia/agumention/rebirth for me even tho i hate gracia :P

rly on nowdays NCSoft should make big changes on game play and not on "dresses".

new was gracia/agumention/rebirth for me even tho i hate gracia :P

rly on nowdays NCSoft should make big changes on game play and not on "dresses".

ok i dont comment that gods sake sometimes hard to ignore human stupidity idk how Grisom and Dream do it...

ok i dont comment that gods sake sometimes hard to ignore human stupidity idk how Grisom and Dream do it...

what you mean with this?