Flavio

I think its not right section to tell or report. w/e. But i didnt want to post it in Spam topic so i dont get flamed cause many ppl are looking spam section.

So here, my question is. The normal users should pay 10-30+ Euros for a month to sticky 1 topic of their choice and MxC Staff can sticky their topics for nothing? Just a question.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=115230.0

I mean i want sticky too ^^ I will give you 1k Adena for sign (Example, i really dont want it :P)

lol just nothing. So staff member can sticky lets say not a section rule or good topic or something. Lets say: he can sticky his own request or he can sticky his own problem in [Request] General Help (L2) for example? It was just a question.

I dont say you work here for nothing, i didnt judge you of course. You have right to sticky of course but lets say 1 in a month for example.

But without limit its a bit unfair but forget it. Thank god no one sticky 5+ his topics in 1 month. But I am talking about future if someone will do that.

I think its not right section to tell or report. w/e. But i didnt want to post it in Spam topic so i dont get flamed cause many ppl are looking spam section.

So here, my question is. The normal users should pay 10-30+ Euros for a month to sticky 1 topic of their choice and MxC Staff can sticky their topics for nothing? Just a question.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=115230.0

I mean i want sticky too ^^ I will give you 1k Adena for sign (Example, i really dont want it :P)

Sticky a topic (for adena) is only for L2 Private Servers.This is where everyone wants to. Btw 100k Adena = 40e . And its only for 1 month.

If someone sticky somewhere else , it will be destickied.

Now its clear.