DreaM's Present. A cause for a brighter future.

DreaM

But the really stupid is the "DreaM's Present. A cause for a brighter future" A Donator account is a cause for a brighter future?Some people must be more serious  :-\.If you told a donation to Unicef is a cause for a brighter future,i would understand it,but that?..... :-X

But the really stupid is the "DreaM's Present. A cause for a brighter future" A Donator account is a cause for a brighter future?Some people must be more serious  :-\.If you told a donation to Unicef is a cause for a brighter future,i would understand it,but that?..... :-X

Can't you realise that it is just for fun?

It's more like a challenge for us to see if we can collect the adenas, than the super big gift..

It's more fun doing it like this, instead of paying 20e.

Can't you realise that it is just for fun?

It's more like a challenge for us to see if we can collect the adenas, than the super big gift..

It's more fun doing it like this, instead of paying 20e.

Yea more fun and more unfair.

unfair?

Why?

If he wants to buy a present for his friend he should pay for it. I think it is unfair to give adena for vip acc since most members have paid real money for it.

If he wants to buy a present for his friend he should pay for it. I think it is unfair to give adena for vip acc since most members have paid real money for it.

I have paid too, so?

Since Maxtor added this feature, then it is more than normal.

It face it like.. a game.

A challenge..

Nothing unfair, as far as I'm concerned.

It's your opinion though.

So anyway, soon a friend of mine is having a birthday [well not that soon but its not that far away too] and i tought why not make him a present by collecting enough adena for a donor's acc of course  If i start collecting adenas alone i wont make it till than i'll just to have spam and that wont really help. So I'll be asking of you some help. I dont want any mean comments in here if you feel like giving some of your adenas to me for the cause .

Help me make this gift and this idea come true ;]. Thank you everyone who'll help in advance .

PS: If you have errors in sending them my real account name is "HaCkz0r"

so i wonder. . . don member as present in a friend of yours right? why dont you spend 20 euros (i dont remember the ammount its random one) and you want us to give you our adena....

- question are you really from BG or a greek hidden one (as usual?) my adenas depends from your answer . -

so i wonder. . . don member as present in a friend of yours right? why dont you spend 20 euros (i dont remember the ammount its random one) and you want us to give you our adena....

- question are you really from BG or a greek hidden one (as usual?) my adenas depends from your answer . -

he is from BG, lmao..

and btw he doesn't demand to give him our adena.

He just asks the ones who are willing to.

If you don't want to participate, you just don't give anything..

he is from BG, lmao..

does your name is dream? its not. . . so the question wasnt for you but thx for the answer ill send him some and i have my reason that i made this question. peace.