DreaM's Present. A cause for a brighter future.

DreaM

So anyway, soon a friend of mine is having a birthday [well not that soon but its not that far away too] and i tought why not make him a present by collecting enough adena for a donor's acc of course  If i start collecting adenas alone i wont make it till than i'll just to have spam and that wont really help. So I'll be asking of you some help. I dont want any mean comments in here if you feel like giving some of your adenas to me for the cause .

Help me make this gift and this idea come true ;]. Thank you everyone who'll help in advance .

PS: If you have errors in sending them my real account name is "HaCkz0r"

take all my money but if this is a trick i will smash your ungly face

In the end, when we create the account i'll reply in this thread im not that kind of a guy sheesh.

I Give You :P

Thank you.

Thank you.

go to a store ;)

I can always buy that membership [i already bought him another kind of present] but just so i make it more fun i want to make this cause  [collecting adenas from everyone] to make a present so it wont be a present from me but it will be kinda a present from MaxCheaters. That's my main idea actually.

I can always buy that membership [i already bought him another kind of present] but just so i make it more fun i want to make this cause  [collecting adenas from everyone] to make a present so it wont be a present for me but it will be kinda a present from MaxCheaters. That's my main idea actually.

\

take a look your pms..

wth.. you realize that missspell probably just saved your ass? oO

anyway... why do you need to be a donator to send adena? is there even a real cause, or is this just so donators have more privs?