[Competition-Share]Reward +1 karma.

`PsDn^

Hi.... As the title says I need one pro sign xD... The reward will be +1 karma ...I dont think that it is abuse cauz Coyote and Noble too did it..

I dont know what theme ...Just make that u inspire u xD...ty im waiting for your replies :P

Some months before.

And what role has the time? u did it or not?:/

Yes it is. If every VIP had this right, then every member would have positive karma.

It isnt only a competition..and if it was only comp.. i would post it in calendar..if i had the rights..btw it is a share too

And what role has the time? u did it or not?:/

He did it when VIPs could do it.Now you can't.Also you can't edit events in the calendar so you can't organise a simple event/competition for personal needs.

He did it when VIPs could do it.Now you can't.Also you can't edit events in the calendar so you can't organise a simple event/competition for personal needs.

He did not post it in calendar so it wasnt event

BTW stop spamming and please keep my topic clean

He did not post it in calendar so it wasnt event

BTW stop spamming and please keep my topic clean

u cant give karma for a signature only staff members can . coyote did this before maxtor adds this rule ...

u cant give karma for a signature only staff members can . coyote did this before maxtor adds this rule ...

Can u show me this rule exactly please??and if you are right one mod can lock it

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=91626.0 topic

A contest can be made only by Staff Members,unless you are an L2 Server Owner and want to promote your own private server (winning items will be from your servers) rule