[FIX][G Final] Html was too long.

I didn't saw it before (or im blind :P) so im giving you fix for error in spawn menu "Html was too long". Hope it will be useful :).

It's for Gracia Final and on gracia final client was tested.

Before u saw:

21a3ffa8f18fda07.jpg

After use fix u will see:

9c112c23fde84423.jpg

And when u roll down there are two buttons "next" and "back" for rewind list

5a89eaba5ef97ef1.jpg

How to:

Paste both files in \gameserver\data\scripts\handlers\admincommandhandlers, folder.

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m4gp40

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/e1488320159c0a22ac9161e

Credits:

L2J Team. I only adapt it from epilogue to gracia final.

I could't get in which forum put it so i choise here xD...

Ever wondered why that's there? If you put a really big html code you'll crash the client of everyone looking at it. Not so good to remove it. Also make a patch, what if someone has already made changes at this file, he'll need to remove his in order to put yours?

Anyway, ok it's not shared before and it's annoying when you view such a message, so i guess it's cool ;D Thanks

the most "html is too long" message comes from wrong syntax eg if you dont close the body tag or something.

the max is 8192 character you can put to a html file without a crash so its just too long to reach it with a proper htm syntax

Ever wondered why that's there? If you put a really big html code you'll crash the client of everyone looking at it. Not so good to remove it. Also make a patch, what if someone has already made changes at this file, he'll need to remove his in order to put yours?

Anyway, ok it's not shared before and it's annoying when you view such a message, so i guess it's cool ;D Thanks

So no share :P...

Old file was maded by l2j team, and this one is 99.9% too created by them (janii if im not wrong). They fix this error in epilogue so i check it and adapt for final. It's almost 100% c/p. Nothing big from me but i think will be useful, thats why i share this.

the most "html is too long" message comes from wrong syntax eg if you dont close the body tag or something.

the max is 8192 character you can put to a html file without a crash so its just too long to reach it with a proper htm syntax

Even if is so easy error I don't saw any fix for it and for me it's useful. Mosty in spawn menu. That's why i decide to give it here.

• 10 months later...

LOL... adding 2 simple buttons. Very clever :) I think any1 can make 2 or 10 .htm files with NEXT and BACK buttons :) without restrictions. Good share for newbies.

Or you can make pagination system in .htm file with links like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... :)