[WTS] Sigantures,Avatars,Webdesign

Goddess

Hello as all others i wanna be rich and famous so here's my WTS Topic.

dream.png

Signatures

sensei_copy.png

Webdesign

Prices:

1. Avatar - 80 Adena

2. Signature - 250 Adena

3. Webdesign - 1000 Adena

Cheapest prices here!

Note: Those images up are only preview of my work. You'll get a unique design for all of them.

Note: How to request:

1. Avatar:

Text:

Color:

Sub-text:

2. Signature:

Text:

Sub-text:

Render:

3. Webdesign:

Theme:

Stop spam my topic guys,its my decision if i'll continue make them or not,plus at week im not available to finish them. I said at weekend i'll finish my avatars request.

Thanks.

noone works fore free now?

Check my prices check other's prices.

One Question...Wasn't you supposed to leave this forum? ???

Why do you care?

I want a webdesign and an avatar in 2 minutes ill have the adenas for the avatar.Waiting

WebDesign Theme:Lineage 2

Server name:L2EW or L2Eternal Wars

First send the money.

Because I hate girls like this one but in a younger age and behave like 5 years old kids..

And I bet my ass that the template you showed is not even yours.You just found the template, changed the copyrights and placed the L2 image and posted it here.

Because I hate girls like this one but in a younger age and behave like 5 years old kids..

And I bet my ass that the template you showed is not even yours.You just found the template, changed the copyrights and placed the L2 image and posted it here.

Leave my topic. Reported for spam.

Leave my topic. Reported for spam.

I don't give a shit.And let me ensure you for just one thing.If I find in any way this website in the internet from another user shared in another forum, your creepy topic will be locked and you'll get de-karmed by me.

Have fun, bb.

PS.

Ofcourse, I am in a position that my postcount needs to be increased so I wanted to spam in your topic.

I don't give a shit.And let me ensure you for just one thing.If I find in any way this website in the internet from another user shared in another forum, your creepy topic will be locked and you'll get de-karmed by me.

Have fun, bb.

Reported for spam once again. And please leave the topic now. kkthnx

PS.

Ofcourse, I am in a position that my postcount needs to be increased so I wanted to spam in your topic.