Something i want to know how its done.

Kelly

I wonder why is he using dc light set LOL (or maybe im wrong)...anyway GJ dvp u kicked their asses haha...

he is not using dc light :P It is c4, and they didn't have any texture for dc robe on human fighters :P

Btw , dvp was a pro, Super player...

But he got in jail damn, cause of an accident ... Screw wine and whiskey :(

• 4 weeks later...

dvp is?

anyway about the vid, the way he changes the targets is strange, but possible

the thing that i just dont understand is how can he kill so fast?

i cant rly see how many mag crits he does, but it looks like it does 1/player

Btw Unstopable  does Dvp still in jail ? i mean in real life i hear that he got in jail for killing in real life

yup im pretty sure hes still in jail, i hear he got 9 (i think its more then that) years or somthin.

yup im pretty sure hes still in jail, i hear he got 9 (i think its more then that) years or somthin.

I thought that he was in Jail IG :P 9 well, he won't be as skiller as before when he will be back

DVP owned.

By the way, he use nostromo. Because this he can "spam" CP Potion and use his skills in F9 F10 F11 F12 (normally we use in F1 F2 etc) =D

About nostromo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkFhwEiteMU

• 3 months later...

Still i wanna know if that's possible to be made.

hes just a normal player , the target speed isin't nothing compered to my bros (at the second the guy falls my bro has other target as he knew that that guy would die from that hit) anyways if it would be a AB then he woulden't target monsters , also on some servers when fighters hit u and u have nothing on target (by pressing esc) it targets him auto ...